Fans vote overwhelmingly in favour of Club 1872 proposal

I seem to have been missing a few emails from the club recently actually. Think I read there might be some sort of issue with their software?

I got an email from Rangers on the Club 1872 proposal and the recent proposed switch to digital renewals. You have to opt in even if you do it online currently because it is giving them permission to just send the renewal form electronically. I'd say you should definitely check with them about emails because you should have got them.

Massive responsibility on the shoulders of the respective boards,they can't hide behind anything now ,actions will speak louder than all the promises that have been made , and they have made plenty

Well, here's hoping the unified group takes the fan ownership ball and runs even further with it. I hope it's a resounding success. I have many reservations about the process getting here, but the memberships have now voted. I just hope some of the concerns of those who voted against it can be addressed moving forward. A bigger number voted in favour of the initial suggestion in RF's case (98%, if I remember correctly) - there are obviously valid reasons they went the other way on it and it would be helpful to canvas why.

Just because they're the minority does not make their issue an irrelevance nor does it mean some of their issues, if addressed, mightn't have been more favourable overall. It was, afterall, a 'minority' who didn't renew season tickets last year - didn't mean they were of a view which was totally at odds with the rest of the support.

Very positive that the proposal has been backed by over 9/10 of respondents.

While we don't know the turnout of voters as yet, the mandate is clear enough and it's now time to move forward and deliver something we can all buy into.

Even if a turnout is announced it would have to be taken with a very large pinch of salt given most people could vote multiple times.

However what's done is done and now it will progress , hopefully with some new and truly independent faces aboard instead of celebrities.

Even if a turnout is announced it would have to be taken with a very large pinch of salt given most people could vote multiple times.

However what's done is done and now it will progress , hopefully with some new and truly independent faces aboard instead of celebrities.

Nobody was able to vote multiple times in any one poll.