Scott Brown has slaughtered the Hampden pitch

It's more like a conference center with a football pitch bolted on the the side, the average football fan was merely an afterthought in the design of that stadium. Weren't there rumours of jiggery pokery going on during it's construction?

If the SFA gave a flying f*&k for Scottish football fans then any National Stadium would have been in the Stirling area which has ease of access to all major transport routes.

It's more like a conference center with a football pitch bolted on the the side, the average football fan was merely an afterthought in the design of that stadium. Weren't there rumours of jiggery pokery going on during it's construction?

If the SFA gave a flying f*&k for Scottish football fans then any National Stadium would have been in the Stirling area which has ease of access to all major transport routes.

I'd guess the national stadium would be in Glasgow because that's where the greatest number of people attend football matches in this country

I'd guess the national stadium would be in Glasgow because that's where the greatest number of people attend football matches in this country

As I said above it was started by Queens Park who play in Glasgow. I believe I read somewhere Queens Park were also declared World Champions at one time. They beat the best English team at that time.

Of course it is that's where the big stadiums are however the fans themselves are travelling from all over.

Could be wrong,but was the running track a must because the commonwealth games was going to be bid for in the future.

Its basically an Athletics stadium with a fitba pitch as an afterthought.

Not enough room for a running track that's why they had to raise the field install a temporary track and reduce the capacity then remove it again.

Could be wrong,but was the running track a must because the commonwealth games was going to be bid for in the future.

Its basically an Athletics stadium with a fitba pitch as an afterthought.

I remember running a 4 x 1,500m relay on the old Hampden running track.