Rangers 1 - 0 Dumbarton: Back where we belong

Read again and more slowly. Of course are they able to see it live, but that is not what I wrote.

Got ya now. I can understand why they are doing it. And with the game being sold out it wont impact on attendance numbers either. As for me... I have my online ST so will be "legally" watching on RTV and expect a party atmosphere.

My 11 yr old is on crutches for a partial Achilles tear - he has been told that we are watching the 1st half in the office and at HT he has to run to the car so we can get home in time for the 2nd half.

Have Just seen Chris Mclaughlin reporting on the game outside Ibrox for BBC Scotland. Has he purchased a ticket to get in :D.

He was talking favourably about Rangers and a return to the top league. It must have been scripted.

You could see it was killing him though. I don't expect him to survive the night unless Dumbarton win.