Rangers 1 - 0 Dumbarton: Back where we belong

Congratulations to you all on Rangers' success this season. We fell apart after Tony Stokes signed. IMO he upset the dressing room. You were pretty consistent.

He wasn't needed. Why did you's sign him?

Congratulations to you all on Rangers' success this season. We fell apart after Tony Stokes signed. IMO he upset the dressing room. You were pretty consistent.

Still believe you have the better squad & team?,we have been at the top of the league from the start and never left it,whether your team fell apart or not we have the best squad & team.

Well the league says otherwise, but yes. We'll call it a draw over the two seasons....

You've got a castle (as my Hibee colleagues at work used to love to chant to me when I worked in the wee toon in the east) . We've got promotion. All's fair in love and war.

I agree. Deep down, once you had a competent manager in place, it was curtains for us. When Ally was there, you always felt you had a chance. Maybe we'll come good in the play offs and cup.

Still don't understand your transfer dealings and the money you pay Celtic for players , they got Scot Allan for nothing , a bit like the Dundee Utd transfers prior to the cup semi finals . Your manager let you down big time

Your tongue in cheek arrogance earlier when you NEARLY caught us coincided with your downturn in performances and results.... I reckon that was when you fell apart, not when the IRA-loving Stokes signed, so it is your fault :ninja:

Thanks for your congratulations though. I for one wouldn't mind seeing either you guys or Falkirk go up along with us. Right now you boys are struggling for form so it isn't the foregone conclusion we thought it would be a couple of months ago.

Well the league says otherwise, but yes. We'll call it a draw over the two seasons....

Since when was football played over two seasons ? That's clutching my friend.

Absolutely NO WAY does Hibs have a stronger squad than Rangers. You are having a giraffe. Not only does the league suggest otherwise but so too do the results this season..... 6-2, 2-1, 4-2 and 1-2.... The 4-2 could have been 7 even with 10 men after Fyvie cheated.

If that is you guys having a stronger squad then I'm happy to have the weaker squad :thup: