Rangers 1 - 0 Dumbarton: Back where we belong

A total triumph for MW and DW who brought in a squad of young players and moulded them into a team whilst giving us superb entertainment most of the time.

Many of these guys have never played regularly never mind a full season so for them too it is something to be savoured and for Lee Wallce a perfect end to the first part of the "journey".

Hopefully two good Sundays next giving us one extra game the upwards and onwards:champs:

BBC highlights had a Rob McLean voice-over. Pity. The last match without commentary was much better.

Rangers back in the "big time" says Rob. Not so. Rangers are never out of the "big time". Where Rangers are, that's where the "big time" is.

Job well done , now the serious work begins , if anyone is in any doubt just look at what MW achieved at Brentford , there was and is no reason to believe that we have a nieve manager , we have a manager who put together a team and squad to do a job , next year we will have a different squad equipped for a different job . We are 1 year into a project that in 10 months has transformed us from a shambles of a club to a club singing from the same page from youths through to the first team , we have a squad playing football the way we all wanted us to play , speed . Movement , tempo , flair and grit .Yes at times we don't get it right , yes at times we leak soft goals , yes at times we over play , but we are 10 months ,let that sink in for a moment , 10 months into this project and I for one couldn't be happier .

Player recruitment is ongoing , young hungry players that have value are being identified , players that we need for the way WE are going to play are being looked at , not because some agent can get us Tom , dick or Harry on the cheap , we have a lean squad which was what we always wanted , and we are back .

ENJOY

You're obviously right about us expecting to win the league but that's no reason not to stay and say thanks to Warburton, Weir and the players for an enjoyable season with a better brand of football than any of us would have expected us to play this time last year. I felt the same as you with our last 2 promotions but last night was different.

It was also a celebration of the sp1vless Rangers.

I will certainly give you the fact we are sp1vless is well worth celebrating.

A win over Hivs away is one I want to see. The cup final and cup game against the scum take care of themselves. But I'd love us to shut Stubbs gub up.

Winning the league has aorady shut Stubbs mouth :thup: