Rangers 1 - 0 Dumbarton: Back where we belong

The way our defence lets in goals we could make it 5 half time 11 the winner and we could catch the second half of a champions league game on BT .:rfc::crest

Slightly exaggerated:) but I don't fancy playing the best of 3.:D

with any luck with a full, expectant house we'll go out all guns blazing in the first 20 minutes and just sew this up

they are not a good team, we are exceptional at our best.

just do it.

Like most in the league, they are just a differently coloured wall in front of our players, waiting for the odd counter strike.

You do wonder how our approach will be greeted in the top flight, where the walls and the counter-strikers are a level better than nowadays. After a few attempts of playing football against us, they may switch back to the tactics we see these days (hence the need of a few more capable defenders). Not that this is anything new for Rangers FC, of course.

Edited by der Berliner

For me, its a must win,a full house would be most irritated if this wasnt the case.

I think we will win comfortably.

However,if its tight,the fans wont mind if they "knock it around "for the last few mins.Keep the heid and get it done.