Relaying Hampden pitch

Hampden pitch will be relayed after today's game. Wonder why it was not done for this cup final?

Not a hope in hell it will be bedded in , could be even worse than this one

The pitch was abysmal!! If nothing else someone is going to get badly injured with their knee twisting and getting stuck. I thought it had been re-laid as well? It will still be like a combine harvester has just had lunch on it after their is a game played 24 hours before and no chance the grass has time to bed in. I just hope we got out of it unharmed? I cant believe their manager the soap dodger Macinally has not been reprimanded for his comment on ssn, I quote, "lets see how much they want to get hurt for it:wtf2:" whiitt? after watching that today, they went out to kick the shit out of us, the referee did nothing and after half time it was a free for all! I wonder what his half time talk was?? "games done boys, take out as many as you can"?:mad:

Apart from that, great atmosphere created by over 46,000 bears,(we had good seats for a change at hampden, right on halfway line:rfc:) Att was 48,000ish, but the pitch is a huge worry for next week and the football we play, its a shambles and we will be a laughing stock again as its broadcast nation and worldwide:eek2: Bonkers.

Anyway, good victory and the first trophy my Neice has seen us win, for an 8 year old she was doing the bouncy like everyone else, I seem to remember it not being as knackering years ago:rfcbouncy::laugh2:watp.

Edited by cooponthewing

I'd like to know why Pacific Quay and SSN are reporting that Mark Warburton said a 'hybrid' pitch should be laid at Hampden without supporting their scoops with quotes to verify it.

Pitch was abysmal many players from both sides lost their footing on several occasions and the number of bad bounces was unreal.On passing Lesser Hampden on way out think that Queens Park be made to play there if the big stadium has any chance of being our National Stadium,but with the set-up just now with the acreage behind both goals and the too wide running track is completely out of date in modern standards.