[FT] Hibs 3 - 2 Rangers (Holt 41; McKay 85)

I am not going to beat about the bush. Beating Premiership teams this season was the easy bit.

We do not have a good goalkeeper we need a better one.

Danny Wilson at the third goal was absolutely terrible. He was marking the scorer at the back post. He let him walk away and Wilson was way outside the back post when the scorer scored from about 4 yards outside the opposite\near post. Niel McCann said what was he thinking about.

Every corner or cross is a nightmare. We have lost 3 goals in most of the last league games.

As I said in another post we are not creating chances. Did we have 1 real chance tonight? Yes the Holt chance at the end.

I am not going to beat about the bush. Beating Premiership teams this season was the easy bit.

We do not have a good goalkeeper we need a better one.

Danny Wilson at the third goal was absolutely terrible. He was marking the scorer at the back post. He let him walk away and Wilson was way outside the back post when the scorer scored from about 4 yards outside the opposite\near post. Niel McCann said what was he thinking about.

Every corner or cross is a nightmare. We have lost 3 goals in most of the last league games.

As I said in another post we are not creating chances. Did we have 1 real chance tonight? Yes the Holt chance at the end.

I'm sure MW knows what is missing!,do you not agree we are progressing very quickly?,it's easy to point out the weakness in the team without seeing the bigger picture!,what exactly is it you want to happen in such a short time?,there are more positives than negatives from this team this season!,I don't think MW is ''beating about the bush'',the change for the good in the whole club is so blatantly obvious,especially the playing side!.

I'm sure MW knows what is missing!,do you not agree we are progressing very quickly?,it's easy to point out the weakness in the team without seeing the bigger picture!,what exactly is it you want to happen in such a short time?,there are more positives than negatives from this team this season!,I don't think MW is ''beating about the bush'',the change for the good in the whole club is so blatantly obvious,especially the playing side!.

Ian this is a forum to discuss all aspects of the game. It is not just to have a Warburton Love-in. Yes we are a hundred miles away from last season but surely we can discuss where we think our weak points are. I am fully confident that Warburton sees these things but that doesn't mean we can't discuss them. Warburton says he may need 7 new players so I take it he knows the weak points. And yes there are more positives but losing 3 goals a game surely isn't one of them.

It can happen but 3 out of 4 games is starting to become serial.

I have to agree with Pete on this one, tbh i had thought that maybe it was just me so have not brought this up for fear of being shot down in flames lol. I have thought for the last month or so that we have been lacking in the final third, even going back to Febuary/March I brought this up when posting I thought waggy was tired. I am not complaining, we are a million miles ahead of where we were however we must continue to improve as we are only as good as our last match, standing still is not an option. I have said on other posts we need safer hands than Wes, he was and is a mistake waiting to happen and also slow, I have said this before as you can check, not just tonight. We all know the defence is awful, especially at cross balls and we have to remember we lost 3 goals again tonight.

It doesn't matter now and I am looking forward to celebrating the title and hopefully get a brief for the cup final in ballot(Valium time again ffs:laugh2:) and we can win and look forward to Europe next year but we have to sort this out in the summer, if not we are in for a heck of a shock next year as we will get picked off easily. WATP.:champs:

Ian this is a forum to discuss all aspects of the game. It is not just to have a Warburton Love-in. Yes we are a hundred miles away from last season but surely we can discuss where we think our weak points are. I am fully confident that Warburton sees these things but that doesn't mean we can't discuss them. Warburton says he may need 7 new players so I take it he knows the weak points. And yes there are more positives but losing 3 goals a game surely isn't one of them.

Under normal circumstances I might agree with you, but all weekend people have been saying that Sunday's game was a real step forward, a statement of intent, a confluence of four years of hurt and a supreme effort to show that there was no gap.

The team did all of that.

Even under Walter, his teams were prone to having a let down after a great effort in Europe or in the league or cups.

I really don't think this is anything to worry about. For example, I thought Halliday was a shadow of himself tonight compared to what he was on Sunday. There again I thought I detected quite a few times that he was still trying to get Broony out of his back pocket.

Relax, apart from Crooks and Windass I think we will see another four players coming in for next season.

The players are only human, well paid but human.

Of course it is,everyone is entitled to post whatever their opinions are,''Warburton love-in'' Ha!,you're concerned,I'm not,I will allow the manager to build his team.

I'm sure Warbs does know what we need. Everyone does. No one surely expected that the recruitment for this season would see us through the next? It's all a bit pointless really until we know who we are signing.

I hate losing as much as the next fan but we were half a yard off all night last night and many fans I know were expecting that to happen. I don't think it really told us anything we didn't already know

It's only natural there is a comedown in levels of concentration after Sunday.

Hibs were naturally more up for it as they go for second place and made the most of our errors.

When we had the League all but sown up we let complacency seep in and lost 3 goals in 3 games but when the Dumbarton, Peterhead and Celtic games came around we were at it, peaking on Sunday against Celtic for 120 minutes and penalties.

All that is left this season is the SC Final and thereafter you will be looking at a squad that will be a fair bit different to the one we have now. So it's all about peaking again for the match on the 21st of May and that's what will be worked towards.

Oh and that goal from McKay was a bit special.

Coming into this season I thought that BMcK wasn't going to be good enough :laugh:

You can only go to the well so many times before it runs dry - and we drained it severely on Sunday against Celtic. The players looked tired and drained whereas Hibs looked like they needed a win and they went for it. McKay's goal aside we huffed and puffed and created very little.

Give the players a break in early May and a week's solid preparation before the Cup Final while Hibs knacker themselves in the play-offs and things will hopefully be very different.