The Summer Transfer Rumour Round-up Thread

>£5m and I would take it

... you know that this may see us in a last gasp scramble for Lafferty or Grigg?

NB: No idea whether Senderos is still there.

Meanwhile: Bristol City set to sign Swedish international striker Gustav Engvall ... according to local papers.

Edited by der Berliner

IIRC the players are off until Thursday this week because of the international break.

:eek2: Surely this was a perfect opportunity to try and get to grips with some of our blending in problems. We seem to be doing everything exactly opposite of how we did it last season.

:eek2: Surely this was a perfect opportunity to try and get to grips with some of our blending in problems. We seem to be doing everything exactly opposite of how we did it last season.

I agree completely. Get the guys in and work on what's went wrong so far. Get the guys who still aren't fit fitter. They've had the first few weeks off, get them grafting.

Sometimes a wee break makes you more keen to get back to work IMO.

The thing is work for them on non match days largely amounts to little more than a few hours a day of training and discussion. I would guess most of them are getting out of there at maybe noon each day. I don't think they need a break from that kind of schedule.