The Summer Transfer Rumour Round-up Thread

This one could be a good surprise loan if it could be pulled off at the last minute, he's a CB and apparently Klopp wont sell him despite the fact he wants to leave because he hasn't been given a minute of game time and due to recent signings wont be getting any this season.

Liverpool defender Tiago Ilori is attempting to force his way out of Anfield before tonight’s transfer deadline with both Valencia and Granada offering the 23-year-old loan moves to Spanish football, writes Duncan Castles.

An initial €7.5m deadline-day acquisition from Sporting in the summer of 2013, Ilori has yet to play a minute of Premier League football for Liverpool and has been loaned out for part or all of the last three seasons to Granada, Bordeaux and Aston Villa.

Jurgen Klopp has signed two central defenders in the current window, leaving Ilori facing exclusion from Liverpool’s first-team squad.

He has to be better than Wilson or Kiernan. Personally I'd play Wilson with him

The fact that you can say this without having seen him play in ages (presumably, apologies if I am in error here), have no idea if he is fully fit or near match fit and immediately get "agrees" speaks volumes - alas!

I admit I haven't seen Senderos play since his Arsenal days,but I'm quite optimistic with his signing,he is only 31 and has a great CV and you don't play at the clubs he has played at unless you are a good player,despite the experts on this forum turning their noses up at the signing!,if he is fit enough and hungry enough he will prove to be a good signing,IMO.

Hopefully Senderos can make a difference to a very shaky defence especially when defending corners and set pieces. His arrival may also give us a presence in the opposition box on the odd occasion we don't opt for the short corner.

He's been training with us for the best part of two weeks so will know the players and hopefully he's fit enough to play a part in the game on the 10th.

Says it all about English football right now. Jack Wilshere turns down Roma and AC Milan to sign for Bournemouth. Stadium capacity 11,464.

Of course you could argue that Bouremouth would be good competion against both these clubs?

Of course you could argue that Bouremouth would be good competion against both these clubs?

Strong relegation candidates. EPL clubs regularly struggle to compete with Italian clubs. Milan just beat Juventus on Juventus own turf at the weekend.