The Summer Transfer Rumour Round-up Thread

I can't see us paying that for one player myself however if it were true I'd expect better than Grigg for £3M. Having said that I haven't seen much of him but still seems a bit pricey to me.

I have no idea what else could be acquired for that kind of money but 25 goals in 40 appearances for Wigan isn't a bad return plus at 25 he has a sell on value which is likely to be increased with some Euro experience.

The story seems credible and since he is a Brentford old boy well known to the manager I would guess if the manager says he is worth that kind of money then he is.

it is england after all and seeing someone bid £15 million for Jordan Ibe who has 41 top flight matches since 2012 speaks volume for the valuations of players down south. However if grigg can be a 30 goal a season man for us then it's one position maybe just worth splashing the cash on.