The Summer Transfer Rumour Round-up Thread

Brown looks a decent talent. He is part of a crop of young Chelsea players coming through -- winning, I think, an FA Youth Cup? The majority of the crop were loaned to Vitesse Arnham last year.

So is he supposed to be a transfer or a loan? The manager already said that it's becoming harder to bring in suitable loans because the parent club expects them to play so anything coming on loan has to be better than anything we have in his position.

If not then he wont play.

Izzy Brown ... jellybeans wrote:

We have definitely enquired about him. Highly doubt it would be permanent. 50/50 of signing.

Brown's got a contract till 2019 and while we might be a decent loan option for him, the riches of the EPL await him sooner or later.

Brown looks a decent talent. He is part of a crop of young Chelsea players coming through -- winning, I think, an FA Youth Cup? The majority of the crop were loaned to Vitesse Arnham last year.

I dont think it was the majority that were loaned to Vitesse.... especially when they had something like 53 players out on loan last year :D

I dont think it was the majority that were loaned to Vitesse.... especially when they had something like 53 players out on loan last year :D

It was in fact 2 players. Izzy Brown and a Brazilian called Nathan.

It was in fact 2 players. Izzy Brown and a Brazilian called Nathan.

Two for this season, but over the last 2 years they've loaned Kalas, Piazon, Baker, Solankie, Brown, Nathan, Pantic, McEachran, Wallace, Traore, Van Aanholt and Kakuta.

Two for this season, but over the last 2 years they've loaned Kalas, Piazon, Baker, Solankie, Brown, Nathan, Pantic, McEachran, Wallace, Traore, Van Aanholt and Kakuta.

I only checked for the past season indeed. I wasn't checking on you or for that reason I was looking to get an idea of what the Vittesse supporters thought of Brown and the general consensus that I could see until now was that he is far from being the finished article. Many found that he was still at development level. That was for last season though he is now a year older.

Hearts midfielder Billy King is set for a loan move to Hearts.

The 22-year-old, who spent the second half of last season on loan at Rangers in the Championship, is in the final year of his contract at Tynecastle but has been told by manager Robbie Neilson he is not part of his plans.

That has alerted new Caley Jags manager Foran who is close to completing a season-long loan for the player.

King, from Portobello in Edinburgh, scored 14 goals in 95 appearances for the Jambos but has struggled for game time since Hearts won promotion back to the Premiership last season.

Not Rangers news but just to let people know. From Rangers to ICT I hope that is a drop down the league.

Two More Please

RANGERS will look to add two more players to their squad as Mark Warburton looks to conclude his business for the summer early.

“We are looking at two more now, whether they are permanent or loans is to still be decided, we would hope permanent.

“If there are a lot of people alerted Scottish clubs will not win auctions and unfortunately the situation is that honesty in the best policy.

“But the southern clubs have bigger financial clout right now so if we do go head to head there is a good chance we’ll lose it and we don’t want that situation.

http://rangers.co.uk/news/headlines/two-more-please/

I for one wouldn't be surprised if we try to get Dom Ball again, perhaps permanently.

BTW, looks like Liam Kelly is away on loan to ... someone (Morton?).