I doubt anyone has seen how Murdoch, Walsh, and Gasparotto have developed at their respective clubs. IMHO, Murdoch did not do much wrong last season, not least for a 20-year old. This season, he's played 23 times for the Doonhamers, scored 3 and assisted 4 from central midfield (though he was also used as right defender at times). Tom Walsh is 19 and needed game time, much like Gasparotto. Can't see much reason to think that they aren't good enough because we have loand them out so that they get actual game time?

Hutton loved by McCoist but a total waster Murdoch will do us a good turn as will Hardie possibly Walsh.Don't know too much about others but agree that at 23 Crawford has seen out his chance but should make it to a good championship team.

I doubt we will see Crawford back at Rangers. Only Hardie, Walsh and Thompson look the part to me. That said, McCrorie at Ayr has impressed some of the MP coaches..... One to the point of saying he could be a future captain.

I really think Gasparatto should be given a chance. He's had 2 very successful loans spells at Airdrie and Morton. We're not exactly blessed with central defensive talent so it makes sense for us to keep him - at very least as back up for favoured starting CBs. Though tbh he'd maybe even have a chance of coming into the team with the amount of sloppy goals our defence give away.

Realistically how many will be at Ibrox next year after their loan moves?

Imo Murdoch,Crawford,Aird,Walsh and Gasparotto will be let go, only Hardie being retained.

Jury still out on MccCrorie.

I don't remember offhand what all of their contract situations are, but why do you think Hardie will be the only one retained mate?