Chris Graham and Canada?

sorry rbr but it is clear that NARSA jumped the gun and came to the wrong conclusion.... but it is ok to dismiss it as "easy mistake to make I suppose".

Funny how these things are easy mistakes to make and easily forgotten when it is convenient for us to do so (not pointing at you) but when it is someone we dislike we will not forget it so easily, nor forgive it so easily.

sorry rbr but it is clear that NARSA jumped the gun and came to the wrong conclusion.... but it is ok to dismiss it as "easy mistake to make I suppose".

Funny how these things are easy mistakes to make and easily forgotten when it is convenient for us to do so (not pointing at you) but when it is someone we dislike we will not forget it so easily, nor forgive it so easily.

Sorry I'm not sure what your getting at , Narsa didn't make a mistake they were quite clearly told he was coming at the clubs behest and at their cost , whoever told them that from inside the club obviously got it wrong , this has nothing to do with who was or is going , it's over what we the fans are getting told

Sorry I'm not sure what your getting at , Narsa didn't make a mistake they were quite clearly told he was coming at the clubs behest and at their cost , whoever told them that from inside the club obviously got it wrong , this has nothing to do with who was or is going , it's over what we the fans are getting told

I don't think that is clear mate - I looked through NARSA's tweets there and the only thing I have seen is that "guest of the club" comment and unless there was deleted tweets I can't see anything else.

What I posted didn't come from Twitter Greg , anyway it's done so what's the point debating it anymore , it's just another misunderstanding.

Im sorry Frankie but I dont think that is correct. You have guys like Bearger and RBR on here as well as others who have no ill feeling towards Chris Graham expressing concern over the wording. Had it been Greg Marshall instead of Chris Graham who was advertised as a "guest of the club" then Im certain the same concerns would have been aired.

Thats not to say some who harbour ill feeling did not try make the most of this error - but there was bona fide concern expressed by bears who harbour no malice or ill will.

I absolutely agree that the lads above (and others) are sincere in their concerns and I wouldn't suggest otherwise.

However, like you say, there are also several on social media and elsewhere who made hay while the sun shone the other day. Again, sad but unsurprising.

Some of the stuff we see online about other bears really does sicken me. We have a real opportunity to work with the club on its way back to the top and a few folk are desperate to be counter-productive just because they don't like person A or B. Fortunately, I think such folk are a genuinely small, but vocal, minority.

there's nothing in there that suggests it was at the clubs cost

What I am getting at is that we very easily sweep under the carpet when someone makes a faux pas. "Easy mistake to make, let's move on" mentality".

Yet I'm sure I saw some of the comments/tweets when it was confirmed CG was going had things such as "disgraced former director" - so it's fine to sweep under the carpet when someone gets it wrong that the Club are paying for CG yet a tweet made by CG whilst he was NOT a RFC director, made in jest and a considerable time ago..... Is not only not swept under the carpet but is trotted back out as a stick to beat him with.

Double standards, that's what I'm getting at.