Chris Graham and Canada?

Is it possible that the original intention was that the Club were paying hence the "guest" wording but that subsequently they and Mr Graham thought better of that plan.

Do you honestly think they would be so niave?(genuine question)

something to do with independance.

I'm not so sure about that.

Current status is that BH has 'confirmed' something that was cleared up earlier in the thread. Great. Now that there is nothing to discuss BH is suggesting that we keep posting about, er, nothing.

Could admin just bin this thread? It seems to me that this is a non topic of discussion. Arguably so from the very first post.

Is it possible that the original intention was that the Club were paying hence the "guest" wording but that subsequently they and Mr Graham thought better of that plan.

That's about as ugly a piece of insinuation as I've ever read.

Basically what you're asking is: Even though it turns out there's no evidence or foundation for the original allegation, is it possible he's still guilty? Nice.

In post 37 plgsarmy explained what the real story was, yet we are over 100 posts and some are still questioning CG position. This is what plgsarmy stated;

"Sorry I've been unable to get on here in the past few days. Basically Chris is going to NARSA at his own expense. He has friends over there. When the club heard this they suggested he might was to do a half hour session on Club 1872. The clarify, Chris is paying for this himself - not the Club, Club 1872 nor the RST."

Response from Gary Gillan confirming they subsequently advised their members neither NARSA nor Rangers are paying but adding "I don't believe he was already going tho. Not 100% sure about that".

FWIW he was at the last NARSA Convention in Canada.

Chris has been to NARSA before as he has friends in North America and Canada so it's not a surprise he was going again this year.

Nevertheless, despite the petty insinuations, it's been made clear by an RST colleague of his that he is indeed paying his own way - though sensibly the club have asked him to brief those at the convention about a topical subject the lad is involved in.

Those attempting to much-rake (again) perhaps need to have a rethink about what they're trying to achieve here as (once again) they've only made themselves look more stupid than their latest target.

End of debate. Thread closed.

Edited by Frankie