Chris Graham and Canada?

As you may know I am in Peru at the moment but I have received some texts about this situation.

I have asked Gary Gillan about it and he has replied "Hey Alan! He's been asked to come over and promote Club 1872, yes. My understanding is that he's been involved in its set up".

I sent a follow up asking who invited him but haven't had a reply as yet.

Obviously Mr Graham will be informed as he was one of the RST reps in the talks but as yet there have been no elections to Club 1872 so one wonders about the selection process for this ambassadorial role particularly in the light of recent history.

I have said before that I believe that Mr Graham is being courted for a role within the Club and this would appear to be further evidence in that direction.

Sorry I've been unable to get on here in the past few days. Basically Chris is going to NARSA at his own expense. He has friends over there. When the club heard this they suggested he might was to do a half hour session on Club 1872. The clarify, Chris is paying for this himself - not the Club, Club 1872 nor the RST.

Sorry I've been unable to get on here in the past few days. Basically Chris is going to NARSA at his own expense. He has friends over there. When the club heard this they suggested he might was to do a half hour session on Club 1872. The clarify, Chris is paying for this himself - not the Club, Club 1872 nor the RST.

Thanks for this, I will get on to the Twitter eejit.

Plgsarmy , this was all caused by narsas official twitter feed , they were also asked to clarify this several times which they did ,there lies the problem

So much ado about nothing.

Says much about those spouting this pish.