Chris Graham and Canada?

It would be a fairly reasonable conclusion to come to, rightly or wrongly.

Wrongly as it seems to be.

I'd rather wait for the facts than resort with the kind of ill-informed and very personal nonsense we read in some places. Maybe that's just me...

Wrongly as it seems to be.

I'd rather wait for the facts than resort with the kind of ill-informed and very personal nonsense we read in some places. Maybe that's just me...

I agree,iwas commenting strictly on the wording,it was poor.

Dont know Mr graham and have never made a comment about him.ever.

I am getting a bit confused. The reason for having a powerful fan group was to have a more transparent and better relationship with the club. As soon as the club has contact with the supporters groups many are shouting about the independence of the group. Surely you can't have a working relationship if it doesn't go both ways.

call my cynical but those who are shouting about independence of fan groups are the same ones who are against fan ownership, King and the present board and who supported the revolving door on the board as we got skinned by those passing through. Not that they support Ashley of course ! (that's the new narrative)

call my cynical but those who are shouting about independence of fan groups are the same ones who are against fan ownership, King and the present board and who supported the revolving door on the board as we got skinned by those passing through. Not that they support Ashley of course ! (that's the new narrative)

Totally disagree , I'm fully for fan ownership , am fully behind what RF stood for , but an totally confused as to the direction that Club1872 are heading

Agreed - and a sensible one at that.

I get people want Club1872 to be independent and we do have to be careful to avoid conflicts of interest. But, in this case, people over-reacted to some (albeit bad) wording about a figure they clearly dislike.

That's really sad but also unsurprising.

Im sorry Frankie but I dont think that is correct. You have guys like Bearger and RBR on here as well as others who have no ill feeling towards Chris Graham expressing concern over the wording. Had it been Greg Marshall instead of Chris Graham who was advertised as a "guest of the club" then Im certain the same concerns would have been aired.

Thats not to say some who harbour ill feeling did not try make the most of this error - but there was bona fide concern expressed by bears who harbour no malice or ill will.

Edited by D'Artagnan