Chris Graham and Canada?

What I am getting at is that we very easily sweep under the carpet when someone makes a faux pas. "Easy mistake to make, let's move on" mentality".

Yet I'm sure I saw some of the comments/tweets when it was confirmed CG was going had things such as "disgraced former director" - so it's fine to sweep under the carpet when someone gets it wrong that the Club are paying for CG yet a tweet made by CG whilst he was NOT a RFC director, made in jest and a considerable time ago..... Is not only not swept under the carpet but is trotted back out as a stick to beat him with.

Double standards, that's what I'm getting at.

y

I don't get your point at all Craig , I never used anything to hit CG over the head with , have not accused him of anything .

This was all because Narsa were given info from the club that was wrong , they tweeted it and for various reasons CG got caught up in a whole shit storm mainly because of Club1872 , because he is a favourite of the current board .

I happen to agree with you about tweet gate whilst he was a new ex director , I've spoken to him about it and fully accept his reasons for stepping down .i don't know why your arguing with me about this to be honest , my problem was why CG was going in the first place , I now fully accept Narsa got it wrong , how they got it wrong is another thing .

A whole section of the online support have a problem with CG for a whole host of reasons , the fact no one knows him where he appeared from just around 2011 , the fact he tells different stories around events like Manchester and where he was who he was with etc etc . The fact that he is is heavily involved in RF being disbanded and club1872 coming to life .

I personally have no issues with the guy but many do , that's why there is such a stramash every time he's involved in something .

y

I don't get your point at all Craig , I never used anything to hit CG over the head with , have not accused him of anything .

This was all because Narsa were given info from the club that was wrong , they tweeted it and for various reasons CG got caught up in a whole shit storm mainly because of Club1872 , because he is a favourite of the current board .

I happen to agree with you about tweet gate whilst he was a new ex director , I've spoken to him about it and fully accept his reasons for stepping down .i don't know why your arguing with me about this to be honest , my problem was why CG was going in the first place , I now fully accept Narsa got it wrong , how they got it wrong is another thing .

I didn't say you rbr, other than your "easy mistake to make" comment.

How were Narsa given information that was wrong ? That is revisionism. If the Club told them that CG was speaking as a guest of the Club where in that statement does it say the Ckub was paying for his trip ? It doesn't.

Until and unless Narsa can show that someone within the Club said "the Club are paying for CG" and not "CG is a guest of the Club" then Narsa made a mistake, jumping to conclusions.

What was ACTUALLY said to Narsa ?

There's a section of our fans who will support anything anti rst follow follow no matter how bad it is. They will also attack anything pro rst follow follow no matter how good it is.

You have to assume they know how daft it is but simply don't care.

They are best ignored. Fortunately they are very rarely to be seen here. They don't have an audience among sensible folk.

I can't see the club saying to anyone " CG is coming and we are paying the bill" Someone somewhere has added 1+1 and got 3. Willingly or unwillingly.

I don't mind Bears calling out nepotism, cronyism or blazer chasing when they see it, or think they see it. But it's the personal nature of the attacks that piss me off, the allegations might or might not have some foundation to them, however when they then include peoples personal history of supporting Rangers or using their family members as a target. Then any complaint just looks like jealousy or envy.