SC Final Hibs allocation

1000's of Rangers fans who are season ticket holders and who have followed the club through the bad times as well...........

What's the problem? We all had an opportunity to sign up, for semi finals and finals, back at the start of the season. How many did?

What's the problem? We all had an opportunity to sign up, for semi finals and finals, back at the start of the season. How many did?

I'm with Ian on this, so thousands who have been at most games this season for Rangers will miss out, but Hibs fans who might not have been to any games this season or for years can easily get a ticket and some can get 2, not a fair split IMO.

Edited by johnnyk

Hopefully my luck will improve?? I'm pleased they are only balloting those who didn't get brief for semi final, seems the fairest option. I got next years ST sorted yesterday and am signed up to all other games on the CCC, not falling into that trap again:laugh2::rfc:

Edited by cooponthewing

I asked about that in TO, they said I wouldn't get full allocation anyway, just be 2 or 3 away games, tickets will be balloted. They will ballot them before the campaign starts I think and I would be given the games that I have been successful in. That suits me fine, I'm not on a sup bus at mo so will be making my own way there.

They will all come crawling out their needle swap facilities for this final. Totally agree with you Bluedell, they should have split it 27,000 and 15,000 to reflect home attendances and ST holders etc. That my opinion although there is also the other argument that in a final both clubs should get 50/50 which, although I don't agree with, I doubt it will ever change. Tail wagging the dog as usual.