St Mirren 2 - 2 Rangers (Miller 54; Holt 88)

Watched it on telly it was a bit better than last couple of games but same problems,Tav leaving wide area open letting ST. Mirren get easy shot.Not sending ball into row Z to save time, a lightweight midfielder creating pretty turns but doing nothing to help when needed(back to Arsenal a.s.a.p. please).

Although I feel we can win the cup final a lot of mental sorting out will be required.

That may well be Craig but his other play does not help the team,ineffective tackling,not tracking back,giving up the chase etc. at times he is a passenger and needs a higher work-rate.

That may well be Craig but his other play does not help the team,ineffective tackling,not tracking back,giving up the chase etc. at times he is a passenger and needs a higher work-rate.

When it comes to defending,hes beyond lazy.

I'm worried for the Hibs game defensively I have to say. The number of goals we have conceded in the last few weeks is frightening. I also think it shows we need a number of additions in the summer all over the park

I thought Zelalem was our best player 1st half. Everything positive about us went through him.

He is good on the ball and always available but there just comes zero danger from him. Not one piercing pass. He flatters to deceive for me. Maybe with better players his own game will improve. I will also say in his defence he will rarely come up against 13 or 14 men in the 18 yard box in the future.