Official: Joey Barton signs 2 year deal with Rangers

my dad had a viva. it was blue.

I had a Viva, but couldn't tell if it was a bronze colour or just rusty. Probably both. Didn't last long, bought a Victor, didn't last long, didn't buy a Vauxhall again...

What does Barton drive?

I actually think we might be showing a bit of dignity. Given that Warburton has a good relationship with Rodgers I think he might be letting him have his moment in the sun, and then tomorrow hopefully we can have ours.

P.S. BTW if Barton doesn't come he is a prick and I didn't want him anywhere near my Club. If he does sign 'Go on the Joey boy. I once named my budgie after you!!'.

I actually think we might be showing a bit of dignity. Given that Warburton has a good relationship with Rodgers I think he might be letting him have his moment in the sun, and then tomorrow hopefully we can have ours.

P.S. BTW if Barton doesn't come he is a prick and I didn't want him anywhere near my Club. If he does sign 'Go on the Joey boy. I once named my budgie after you!!'.

It will be interesting how many of the green and grey hordes that called him a "Hun fuck" when he posted that #rollupandspendyourlastdime will about turn and eulogise him if he doesn't come after all......

I will wish him well regardless. One thing we can all have solace in.... there will never, ever be as big a firestorm as the one that Souness created when he gazumped Celtic.

It will be interesting how many of the green and grey hordes that called him a "Hun fuck" when he posted that #rollupandspendyourlastdime will about turn and eulogise him if he doesn't come after all......

I will wish him well regardless. One thing we can all have solace in.... there will never, ever be as big a firestorm as the one that Souness created when he gazumped Celtic.

Yup - agreed with all of that. Mojo day was a JFK moment wasn't it? Remember exactly where you were when news came in. True story - guy who worked beside me screamed out hysterically "I hope if he has kids they die a terrible slow death and I swear to God I mean that!"

Yup - agreed with all of that. Mojo day was a JFK moment wasn't it? Remember exactly where you were when news came in. True story - guy who worked beside me screamed out hysterically "I hope if he has kids they die a terrible slow death and I swear to God I mean that!"

Were you working at the BBC then, AM?

Candidate or gene pool eradication. It is sad how extreme we can be over football. I know it gets emotional at times but that level of hatred is simply unhealthy. You should have ushered him to a shrink immediately :D

Were you working at the BBC then, AM?

Hahaha :lol::lol: It was a bit more industrial than the BBC. In normal circumstances the little scrotum would have been given a slap but it was so funny that MJ had signed for us, and the fact that he couldn't contain his rabid hysteria that everybody just did a Souness - a 'get it right up you Declan' smirk!