The Scottish Cup Final: Rangers v Hibs

what a downer at the end of the season.....still, main aim was achieved

On a non football note, I bet bet you the focus is on our fans at the end rather than the invasion and taunting. How come it always happens to us when we lose that morons are allowed to run right over to us?

Can you imagine what the coverage would be now if it was the other way round?

I do take your point,however,i take no solace from this.

Alas, the Scum won their title title with a racist striker, the Hibs got their cup with a terrorist-minded striker. I think I'll still gladly stay with my deserved loosers tonight, who had a classy season on and off the park before. We know our deficiencies, we will address them for next season, The Future is Red, White and Blue! And I'm proud to be a Bear!

Fair comment Craig,how about this----------Tavernier aint no defender,he a fuckin nightmare.

If you think he was our worst defender today then you watched a very different game from me. Kiernan was absolutely dreadful.

Disappointing end to a decent season and annoying to miss Europe. But, Zelalem aside, we were fucking mince. Got what we deserved.

Zelalem had a fine game IMHO. But to single him out and not give credit to Miller or Foderingham is unfair. I thought they both had fine games too. The rest were already on holiday.

What did our fans do ?

Sang a naughty song and went on to the pitch after our players and themselves had been taunted and challenged by scum. In other words dared to stand up for themselves under assault = that's more than enough for the Scottish MSM who simply want us to be trampled without resistance.