The Scottish Cup Final: Rangers v Hibs

I totally respect your views mate, but everyone has different DNA and I don't think you are in a position to define 'should or shouldn't' in those conditions, and your use of the word 'trotting' tells me something about your view on the people who did stand their ground. I can say hand on heart, even at 55, if those bastards were running up to within feet of me and goading me, I would not have turned the other cheek. I might have 'trotted' towards them rather than 'manfully striding away'.

Even more so if you saw our players and fans attacked. I am older than you but don;t think I could have stood and watched that.

Of course you would. You calm journalists scum just for saying oldco is liquidated.

What is the relevance to the SC final of Tims being their usual knuckle dragging selves ?

Let me make this clear one final time, craig. I castigate journalists for making no distinction between club and company, old or new. E.g. ...

King believes the feuds which have beset Scottish football since Gers’ liquidation have now cooled, just as the team gets ready to play in the Premiership again.

... from the King article in the DR. Have Gers been liquidated? It is half-truths and half-lies sewn into nigh every article regarding us. Information that fills google as if the truth does not matter. I fail to see how anyone can live with this open hatred and misinformation against us, but so be it.

As for the Scum players being scum, as I said, I rather like our side misperforming than having somesuch in my team winning games.

[tweet]734070754426392576[/tweet]

The MSM have a large slice of blame in this. The likes of Waddell ("a club you'd never get tired of punching in the face") Spiers, Spence, Thomson and all the others have relentlessly stirred hatred along with the mad hordes of bigot factory produce spouting hate online. We are seen as targets to be punched.

"Andy Walker claimed he saw Hibernian fans attacking Rangers players after a mass pitch invasion marred the final of a dramatic Scottish Cup final.

A last-minute winner from captain David Gray secured a stunning 3-2 win for Hibernian after they spent the majority of the second period 2-1 down.

It is the first time in 114 years that Hibernian have won the Scottish Cup and emotions spilled over as supporters invaded the pitch after the final whistle.

A huge majority were Hibernian fans and both sets of players rushed off the pitch, with Sky Sports commentator Walker saying he could see the Gers players being attacked by onrushing supporters.

Walker branded the scenes “disgraceful” and reminiscent of actions of supporters that marred football in the 1980s.

He said: “Absolutely disgraceful from some of these Hibernian supporters.

“Going up to some of these Rangers players, goading them and there’s no need for this. We’re seeing images that are reminiscent of the 1980’s, an absolute scandal."

http://www.footballinsider247.com/33rangers-news-walker-says-gers-players-targeted-during-pitch-invasion/

And the Sun put their own spin on this ...

Hibs fans surged onto the pitch on the final whistle to celebrate as their team won the Cup for the first time in 114 years.

But the party mood soon turned nasty as Rangers supporters flooded onto the Hampden turf to confront them and in the chaotic scenes that followed it's understood SIX Gers stars and Ibrox No2 Weir were the victims of assault.

http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/7165927/Six-Rangers-players-and-coach-Davie-Weir-ATTACKED-by-Hibs-yobs-in-Scottish-Cup-Final-shame.html?CMP=spklr-_-Editorial-_-TWITTER-_-ScottishSun-_-20160521-_-SunScotNews-_-474464418-_-Imageandlink

They were all just Jolly Craigsters till the Blue Horde attacked them. Aye right ...

Edited by der Berliner