The Scottish Cup Final: Rangers v Hibs

There was several kids next to me on the way out, seen one in tears, others looked in a bit of shock. I can only say that had it been us that had invaded the pitch or that had attacked players and staff, there would have been nuclear fallout!! The hatred and bile that comes our way from the rest of Scottish football and let's be honest, a large part of Scottish society is vile, deep rooted and appalling. We should given half a chance take our club and our money elsewhere. It will never change and we are kidding ourselves if we think it will.

There was several kids next to me on the way out, seen one in tears, others looked in a bit of shock. I can only say that had it been us that had invaded the pitch or that had attacked players and staff, there would have been nuclear fallout!! The hatred and bile that comes our way from the rest of Scottish football and let's be honest, a large part of Scottish society is vile, deep rooted and appalling. We should given half a chance take our club and our money elsewhere. It will never change and we are kidding ourselves if we think it will.

Correct!,it is only going to get worse as we progress,bitter/bigotted wee country that is Scotland

We didn't deserve anything from that performance today but the behaviour of Hibs fans today was a disgrace. The club has thankfully put out a strong statement but we they need to be all over the media if they try and turn any of the blame for this on Rangers supporters. So the Sun reckons Lee Wallace only got punched AFTER Rangers fans stepped on the pitch - Aye right. Who makes this shit up?

It shows the level of hatred towards us that we were attacked by them after they had just ended a 114 year wait to win the cup. They should have been overjoyed but instead were full of hate.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/rangers-stars-rob-kiernan-andy-8020604?#Q5yhZMZYEhrtvKOw.97

Edited by SteveC

Frustrated by our performance. Defence looked poor, losing 2 goals from set pieces. The first goal was just letting Stokes almost walk the ball into the net.

Maybe we were rusty but the players should have seen the goal of ending the season on a high but they failed. Simply put we have been very average since the Celtic game. Improvements must be made.

I don't like that Warburton is chasing midfielders that of defenders that have been linked is worrying.

They will deal with it the same way they dealt with the Mohterwell fans last season!

Oh, there will be an 18 month period whether to put any sanctions on them, after taking 8 months to come to that conclusion.