The Scottish Cup Final: Rangers v Hibs

Everyone knows what's happening here and have done so for ages. It's the elephant in the room. Nobody really wants to believe it's happening. Well it is, and has been for a long time. It will not get better. It's time for people to stop commenting that myself and others like me are being sensationalist. Their is a deep rooted sectarian/bigoted hatred in Scotland, Scottish society and parts of the Scottish government projected in out direction due to our Protestant/British connections. It is not going to get better and they way we are being singled out we must start collecting evidence as the part we play as a culture in this society is being deliberately eroded by the powers in the chambers of Holyrood. We mustn't let it drop. What happens the next time?? When will people listen?? Today is a glimpse of the hatred that festers amongst them towards us and it had nothing to do with football.

Edited by cooponthewing

Everyone knows what's happening here and have done so for ages. It's the elephant in the room. Nobody really wants to believe it's happening. Well it is, and has been for a long time. It will not get better. It's time for people to stop commenting that myself and others like me are being sensationalist. Their is a deep rooted sectarian/bigoted hatred in Scotland, Scottish society and parts of the Scottish government projected in out direction due to our Protestant/British connections. It is not going to get better and they way we are being singled out we must start collecting evidence as the part we play as a culture in this society is being deliberately eroded by the powers in the chambers of Holyrood. We mustn't let it drop. What happens the next time?? When will people listen?? Today is a glimpse of the hatred that festers amongst them towards us and it had nothing to do with football.

I know what you mean but 'British connections' aren't helping either. The head of media for the Scots' branch of the Conservative and Unionist Party has issued a statement saying that Rangers' fans went on to the pitch to fight and should have stopped greeting and gone home.

Edited by SteveC

Rangers are the most hated club in world football,there is no denying this fact,it will not get better, probably worse as we progress, and it is nothing to do with football,it is a sectarian problem encouraged by the media and allowed by the Scottish government!,this has been allowed to fester over the years and I fear blood will be spilled more often and today gave me a glimpse of what is going to increase in the coming seasons!.

I'm gutted at our defeat but this post sums up my feeling in us moving forward.

We need to do something about the hatred of Protestant Rangers fans.