By the time we have to worry about that much of it will be forgotten.

Personally I pull go the other way. If I was Rangers I would be refusing any future ticket allocation for Easter Road, thereby denying them any of the blue pound. It would hurt them more than a couple of hundred of their fans no longer being allowed entry to Ibrox

Both banning them from Ibrox and a refusal of away tickets, would be ideal.

Edited by aweebluesoandso

By the time we have to worry about that much of it will be forgotten.

Personally I pull go the other way. If I was Rangers I would be refusing any future ticket allocation for Easter Road, thereby denying them any of the blue pound. It would hurt them more than a couple of hundred of their fans no longer being allowed entry to Ibrox

Would be great if we did that,however it won't happen,ever!,too many Rangers fans will follow follow anywhere

Would be great if we did that,however it won't happen,ever!,too many Rangers fans will follow follow anywhere

Yeah I know, but if there ever was a time for the club to make it happen it would be now. Emotions are so raw that the vast majority would follow the Club's recommendation should they announce we will refuse tickets for games against them in the future.

It would be our own form of punishment against Hibs no matter what (in)action the authorities take.

Yeah I know, but if there ever was a time for the club to make it happen it would be now. Emotions are so raw that the vast majority would follow the Club's recommendation should they announce we will refuse tickets for games against them in the future.

It would be our own form of punishment against Hibs no matter what (in)action the authorities take.

The last time the club called for a boycot the Rangers fans ignored it,it really is the right thing to do IMO,starve them of the blue pound. I will take it even further and I would love away fans banned from Ibrox.

I notice that they are going ahead with their victory parade. No shame, no repentance - just a reward. Unquestionably there will be thousands of their rioters enjoying a knees-up under police protection. You couldn't make it up.

I notice that they are going ahead with their victory parade. No shame, no repentance - just a reward. Unquestionably there will be thousands of their rioters enjoying a knees-up under police protection. You couldn't make it up.

They should get the cup taken off them and the Euro cup spot go to the fourth placed team in the top league

We could as has been brought to my attention ban every away fan from Ibrox. We will be able to fill the stadium no problem, we don't need their money, we don't need their hatred and I would enjoy my match day experience. It would be a place to start.

We could as has been brought to my attention ban every away fan from Ibrox. We will be able to fill the stadium no problem, we don't need their money, we don't need their hatred and I would enjoy my match day experience. It would be a place to start.

I've been saying that for long enough,the fans should be in dialogue with the board about this.

Hey guys all talk about banning them is futile and a waste of time as the only time we can meet them is in cup competitions and maybe in a few years in the league if they ever get the bottle to get out of that division.