Ban from the Scottish cup

Listening to phone in on Clyde on bus. DJ and Keevins saying they expect a one year ban from SC. Thats it?. Disgraceful token gesture that means nothing and will not punish the club financially, which is where it would be most effective. Should be thrown out of Europe as they are not fit to represent their country, fans or club.

Listening to phone in on Clyde on bus. DJ and Keevins saying they expect a one year ban from SC. Thats it?.

Funny, infinitely greater punishment than I would expect to be dished out.

I do hope that the two scholars mentioned wouldn't just make that up to get the dim witted to phone in or listen . . .

There has to be some sort of impressive gesture because despite all the attempts to downplay it deep down the authorities must know that not only was this outrageous and danegrous it was an embarrassing spectacle which Hibs fans are justifying which means they think it would be justifiable to repeat anytime they feel like it.

The best way to get the point across is a fine, pay for the damage, ban from the cup and the Euro spot given to St Johnstone who have fans who know how to sit in the stand even when their club achieves a first time win that NO ONE IN ANY LIFETIME had ever seen.

A one season ban from the SC is I think merited, realistic and as far as I think it will go (might well be a lesser punishment). Stand or stadium closures in the SC might not effect them for several seasons so a simple ban would be served next season and would send a message regards the seriousness of what happened (never known a SC Cup ban in my puff).

They won the Cup and the European place that goes with it in the 90 minutes of play. I wouldn't be for touching that given the SFA's share in responsibility.

Bear in mind that the draw for European qualifers is on the 20th of June and I wouldn't imagine any commission will be reporting until after that.

We'll get fined aswell.

Edited by buster.

Listening to phone in on Clyde on bus. DJ and Keevins saying they expect a one year ban from SC. Thats it?. Disgraceful token gesture that means nothing and will not punish the club financially, which is where it would be most effective. Should be thrown out of Europe as they are not fit to represent their country, fans or club.

But it WOULD punish the club financially as you get split gates in SC games.

Lose the prize money.

Lose the Euro spot to St Johnstone and a 2yr SC ban.

I'd also include a 10 year suspended sentence of demotion if it happens again - hooliganism of any kind anywhere in or around a football stadium involving their fans.

Edited by jhunter