Ban from the Scottish cup

Sorry for your players being hassled. I believe Lee Wallace had a swing at him, which is terrible, and some verbally abused and pushed. Not good.

There is 'limited liability' for clubs in Scotland; teams cannot be held responsible for their fans' behaviour. I would expect fines along the lines of the last Hampden riot, although I fail to see any culpability on Hibernian FC's part. or indeed, Rangers FC part.

It's a purely criminal matter which has no sporting sanctions attached.- If there wasn't limited liability, and we are truthful, then the old firm would be docked 25 points a season and be playing in front of closed stadiums.

The whole idea of bans etc is frankly preposterous and will melt away in the coming weeks.

The fault lies with the security of the event. We know football fans can behave like maniacs. This is why we pay so heavily for security. It was a security failure first and foremost. A SFA failure. They can't organize a cup draw. They can't organize a final.

Anyway, I wish you all the best in the spfl next season.

Bold statement there (literally) - can you give evidence to support this notion?

It's a purely criminal matter which has no sporting sanctions attached. If there wasn't limited liability, and we are truthful, then the old firm would be docked 25 points a season and be playing in front of closed stadiums.

For what exactly? Can you tell me what Rangers would have been docked 25 points for this season? Last season? The season before that? Any season in the past 25 years? I'm guessing you must have masses of details I'm unaware of since they would be docked 25 points every single season.

Sorry for your players being hassled. I believe Lee Wallace had a swing at him, which is terrible, and some verbally abused and pushed. Not good.

There is 'limited liability' for clubs in Scotland; teams cannot be held responsible for their fans' behaviour. I would expect fines along the lines of the last Hampden riot, although I fail to see any culpability on Hibernian FC's part. or indeed, Rangers FC part.

It's a purely criminal matter which has no sporting sanctions attached. If there wasn't limited liability, and we are truthful, then the old firm would be docked 25 points a season and be playing in front of closed stadiums.

The whole idea of bans etc is frankly preposterous and will melt away in the coming weeks.

The fault lies with the security of the event. We know football fans can behave like maniacs. This is why we pay so heavily for security. It was a security failure first and foremost. A SFA failure. They can't organize a cup draw. They can't organize a final.

Why is this clown still allowed to post on here?,beat it HOBO!

No disrespect bud but take your shite talk elsewhere. Show us where Wallace swung at him, go on prove it !! Wallace was being accosted by a baying mob - you condemning that ? Foderingham manhandled as he left the pitch, condemning that ? Holt attacked, condemning that ? No, you aren't - you are trying to spin it into a Rangers player instigating it. In fact, worse, you are actually spinning this into making it such that Rangers players were the ones guilty of assault. Take that attitude and nonsense elsewhere, it is not wanted here.

I am not speaking as an admin here but as a poster - and I simply am not taking any of your shit talk and spin, so take it elsewhere.

For the record, my in-laws are Hibbees and, indeed, so is my wife. I have supported Hibs in every game this season outside of Rangers ones. And as of Saturday evening after witnessing your neanderthalic bunch of scum fans do what they did I will never, ever support them again and, indeed, I have told my wife that not a penny of my household money will EVER be spent on anything to do with Hibs.

The very notion that you are spinning this is actually blood-curdling. Be thankful I am a reasoned individual or the diatribe you would be witnessing right now would be far, far worse.

Not on my watch. You can ram your faux concern - how about you and your ilk contact Rangers and ask how their assaulted players are ?? Oh aye, right, it was Wallace that assaulted a Hibs fan. Absolute tosh.

Enjoy your Scottish Cup win. Deserved on the pitch during the 90 minutes. Just a shame your so called fans cant control themselves the way Dundee Utd, ICT or St Johnstone did when they won it for the first time in their histories..... And lets not try to conveniently call it a "small minority" when it was about 5,000 Hibs fans that invaded.

Enjoy your Cup win, as I said. It tells us all we need to know that you prefer the Cup win over promotion. Enjoy having to languish in the Championship for a few years yet given Falkirk remained down there.

I wish your horrid little club no success.

Yes, the feeling of ill-will runs that deep. Blaming Lee Wallace indeed. Revisionism at its finest. I thought far better of you as someone who could at least be balanced.

Off you trot now.

Why is this clown still allowed to post on here?,beat it HOBO!

Worse is that he is actually one of the more reasoned ones.

Defending the indefensible. No, wait, actually playing the agenda and spinning it into Wallace being the instigator. Absolute cretin. Any respect I had for neutralscot is pretty much eroded !

Worse is that he is actually one of the more reasoned ones.

Defending the indefensible. No, wait, actually playing the agenda and spinning it into Wallace being the instigator. Absolute cretin. Any respect I had for neutralscot is pretty much eroded !

After Saturday,and since then they can all fuck off!

No doubt he will be asking next why Wallace placed his chin against the ar******s fist as it is dangerous,and that Foddy was actually doing a dance and looking for a partner.

I did not go to Easter Road this season as a result of the history of the H***s fans!

Daily Record reporting that the guy who Wallace launched his chin at was taken in and allowed to go free to celebrate Hibs Cup win.

Are there absolutely no morals in Scotland anymore ??

I have just had a wee look on here before I turn in, only to find a HOBO on here!! Everyone knows how I feel about them, I know I am new on here but please ban the pondlife. I just dont get it? Why come on here? Really? Get a life!!