Britney The Liar(Troll) At It Again

Spiers sees Rangers & its support as fair game and he can say what he likes.He knows this & wouldnt dare write anything lke this about the yahoos.

We could ban him from ibrox like McLaughlin but it probably wouldnt make much difference as it doesnt look as if he attends games anymore.

Best just ignore him & hopefully guillible editors will realise he is a no mark journalist and stop publishing his nonsense

He said the other day rangers fans entered the park at the final whistle as the hibs fans entered

Not what anybody else says apparently. This is a BBC timeline.

16:51:48 - Final Whistle

16:51:58 - Pitch invasion begins

16:53:25 - Fans smash goalpost

16-54-54 - Rival fans clash

So according to the BBC a full 3 minutes and 6 seconds passed after the final whistle before Rangers fans had any inolvement which is illustrated by this. 16-54-54 - Rival fans clash

And he needs to show me it. Can anybody see Rangers fans on the pitch at the final whistle in THIS?

You can even hear the bile in this crowd with abusive comments about Rangers and their fans. NOT simply joy at a cup win.

Ironically I could also hear what sounds like a young boy at one point saying they should get off the pitch. A child has more sense than that rabble.

I don't post often on here but read a lot of debates etc...

I just want to say big thanks to Frankie for his gersnet Twitter account where he has fought our corner so valiantly and a credit to this forum :tu::tu::tu:

Spiers sees Rangers & its support as fair game and he can say what he likes.He knows this & wouldnt dare write anything lke this about the yahoos.

We could ban him from ibrox like McLaughlin but it probably wouldnt make much difference as it doesnt look as if he attends games anymore.

Best just ignore him & hopefully guillible editors will realise he is a no mark journalist and stop publishing his nonsense

He has had his press privileges removed like the scrote