Confirmed: Law, Temps and Clark to leave

To a degree but I don't think he is blameless for the waste.

Good luck to them but we won't miss any of the three.

This for me!,they just don't have it in them to improve I'm afaraid,MW has worked with a small squad all season and the team improved as the season went on,but these players never really improved,you can take a horse to water................................

I don't know what happened to Law. He was a great player before he joined. Could he not handle playing for a big club or did McCoist ruin him?

Or using the same type of weird managerial judgements, maybe Warburton ruined him, or at least was inept at improving him...

Or maybe it's something else...

Again not defending Mccoist, just so bored with the continual demonisation which is little different from how other fans and the media treat us. Blame Rangers, blame Mccoist.

Or using the same type of weird managerial judgements, maybe Warburton ruined him, or at least was inept at improving him...

Or maybe it's something else...

Again not defending Mccoist, just so bored with the continual demonisation which is little different from how other fans and the media treat us. Blame Rangers, blame Mccoist.

Templeton was injured for almost the entire time that MW has been the manager. Not sure that there is much that MW could have done with DT if he was on crutches.

I thank them for their services, and wish them well. They tried (Clark in particular) but were found wanting, unfortunately.

I wouldn't mind keeping Shiels around: he seems to be content being a squad player (34+ games off the bench this season apparently), which is quite rare, I think; I still think he can do a job here and there.

Law joined the club from Motherwell in the summer of 2013, and he has gone on to make 114 appearances in all competitions, netting 24 goals in the process.

Templeton arrived from Heart of Midlothian at the end of the 2012 summer transfer window. He made 84 appearances and scored 26 goals.

Think the appearance stats tell a lot about Templetons time at RFC....been here a year longer than law, yet has 30 less appearances.

Has he REALLY been that unfortunate with injury, or is it a convenient excuse???

Disappointing as the lad had a lot of potential.