Confirmed: Law, Temps and Clark to leave

Think the appearance stats tell a lot about Templetons time at RFC....been here a year longer than law, yet has 30 less appearances.

Has he REALLY been that unfortunate with injury, or is it a convenient excuse???

Disappointing as the lad had a lot of potential.

Another telling stat from those above is that Templeton (winger) played fewer games than Clark (striker) and yet scored more goals....

Think the appearance stats tell a lot about Templetons time at RFC....been here a year longer than law, yet has 30 less appearances.

Has he REALLY been that unfortunate with injury, or is it a convenient excuse???

Disappointing as the lad had a lot of potential.

how many of those has he not been dreadful in? Barely kicked his own erse whilst at Ibrox and would probably either have missed or dislocate something if he tried.

Law was such a good player at Motherwell (perhaps a stand out in a poor team ala Andy Murdoch under McCall?) and started off superbly when he was still a 'trialist'. Is he just one of those players that needed to be the big fish in a small pond, or couldn't cope with the pressure of being at a huge club like Rangers? Either way, definitely wont miss him or Templeton. However, Nicky Clark bust a gut every time he went onto the field. Unfortunately, he just wasn't good enough to make an impact at Rangers, but he certainly goes with my best wishes for his efforts.

Law was such a good player at Motherwell (perhaps a stand out in a poor team ala Andy Murdoch under McCall?) and started off superbly when he was still a 'trialist'. Is he just one of those players that needed to be the big fish in a small pond, or couldn't cope with the pressure of being at a huge club like Rangers? Either way, definitely wont miss him or Templeton. However, Nicky Clark bust a gut every time he went onto the field. Unfortunately, he just wasn't good enough to make an impact at Rangers, but he certainly goes with my best wishes for his efforts.

Friend of mine a Motherwell fan said to me that "Law was outstanding for us in the 2 years before he signed formRangers". Got to say I saw nothing outstanding about him unless it's as Ibrox hide and seek champion. Could be he's just another in a long list of players who can't play for a big club?