Greg Marshall Has Resigned From RF Board

Dear Member,

Greg Marshall has decided to resign as one of the Directors of Rangers First.

"I would like to 100% state my belief in the Club 1872 project and it has my complete support. There will surely be some bumps in the road to overcome but the destination will be worth it – I know it can be a massive benefit to the club and the support. If there is anything you think I can help with, anything at all, ask and I’ll do what I can!

It’s been a pleasure!"

Greg Marshall

Rangers First would like to thank Greg for everything he has done for RF and wish him all the best in the future.

I think Greg has some personal commitments on the horizon so had to step back from this.

A pity.

Seems to me the guy had some support.Its a pity he couldnt give a reason for this action to folks that have backed him.

Perhaps he just wants them to tease it out of him?.

Seems to me the guy had some support.Its a pity he couldnt give a reason for this action to folks that have backed him.

Perhaps he just wants them to tease it out of him?.

Personal commitments have to remain personal sometimes and can be unforeseen.

I'm sure the lad will be as open as he can be surrounding the circumstances for his unavailability.

Personal commitments have to remain personal sometimes and can be unforeseen.

I'm sure the lad will be as open as he can be surrounding the circumstances for his unavailability.

Perfectly fair comment.Why didnt he just say so,instead of you saying it.?