What a shambolic performance tonight. Wrong tactics, wrong selection wrong fuckin' everything. Tonight I was proved right, WS is exactly the same manager in europe as he was all those years ago -inept and shite!

We were the home team yet played with 1 striker (more about that later). We played long ball tactics, no one supported that 1 striker and when we got the ball on the deck we panicked.

I was disgusted with that performance tonight!!!

People talk about playing the game with fight and heart. Not Rangers. We try, we fail, we can't do anything right. Absolute shocker tonight.

Kris Boyd. Is WS the only brainless fucker out there who seems to think he can do a job for us? Last week Cammy was having a go at him and I agreed with him a wee bit but thought he was exactly what we needed - a goalscorer. Aye well, I can fuck right off cause he is diabolical! He can't run, can't trap the ball, can't head the ball and can't do anything right. What a waste of a space.

I could rant on for days but why? No one listens. The players go home at night with their pay cheque. I could beleiev that a few players are out tonight in a nightclub having a laugh and joke with some burds while us the fans are raging with their performance. Absolute fuckin' wankers!!!

What was WS thinking playing 1 up front in a home european tie?!?!?! It beggars belief.

And Ugo fuckin Ehiogu, don't even get me started. How this guy got a cap for England is beyond me. Get him to fuck!!!

There's so much I could write about tonight but I can't be fucked, just like the players. Only difference is I don't get paid ludicrous amounts of money to do fuck all.

Get to fuck every single one fo you, you aren't worth the money I pay each season to watch you.

Not a bad rant mate (bar your french ;) ), and i agree with it though!

To play a slow useless donkey upfront on his own in a european match at Ibrox is a huge error from Smith. I thought McCoist might have tried and persuaded him to go against that.

I dont give a monkeys that some people dont like the term "Rangers Class" being used - but some of that players are not Rangers Class. I.e. they are not fit to lace some former players laces - those who have brought the club trophies and played teams of the park.

Gav is right, these guys pick up a nice few thousand pounds tonight whereas the late Davie Cooper used to take the Tube to training to play for Rangers - Thats Rangers Class.

Together with the dumplings on show tonight and the new signings coming in who havent impressed me, we could be in for a long few seasons of turmoil.

It was by far the poorest performance under WS since his return. Totally agree with the tactics and about certain players not being good enough although I could say a few players that would surprise people. Hemdani's goal at the end was very tough on Osasuna but it gives a slight chance over there providing we have the right attitude i.e Don't play one up front or if you do play somebody that is going to chase and run for everything. I said before the game when it looked like we'd be playing one up that it probably wouldn't work and unfortunately proved right

To play with only 1 man upfront in a home European tie is unforgivable. Walter, this is RANGERS not Scotland. And to confond this mistake, the guy he plays as a lone striker can't trap a bag of cement.

Look at the difference in the Spaniards 3rd choice striker. He led the line brilliantly, he held the ball up, made runs into the channel, had some very decent link up play - something Body simply can't do.

Our keeper has done nothing for 2 years, yet still can't kick a fookin ball. Now, he'll be defended for his saves, but come on, kicking the ball, clearing over the halfway line is a MUST in a keeper. What has he been doing for 2 years to justify his �£35K a week wages?

I have said often enough, and I hope that last night proved this to my doubters - only Thomson, Fergie and Hendami are first team players - the rest are ordinary at best.

I reality, we could and should have lost the game 4-1 last night - I fear for the return leg and more depressingly, I fear for Rangers FC long-term.

Now I know how the Tims felt 10-15 years ago....

Cammy F