New signage above S/store

Whats wrong with it?

Just something about it - too much maybe, perhaps a bit cheap and cheerful - I thought it looked better as was. Maybe It'll grow on me when I see it 'in the flesh'.

Just something about it - too much maybe, perhaps a bit cheap and cheerful - I thought it looked better as was. Maybe It'll grow on me when I see it 'in the flesh'.

I dont mind it,however i think it would have looked a lot better on a brand new stadium.(one of those big silver things)

That ,unfortunately cannot be the case.

• 3 weeks later...

Agree Bluedell I have and always will call it the Govan Stand and agree on it being named in haste. Have to add though that my neice always calls it the SJ stand, ok she is only 8 and it's her second season but my point is for a new generation coming to Ibrox it will always be known as the SJ stand.

I'm seriously getting old guys, never thought it would happen, not to me lol!.