New signage above S/store

As ages change and new young blood comes in (fans) things will always change.Where I am seated in the Govan/Sandy Jardine stand is fondly remembered by me as the terracing where me and my old schoolmates would meet on match days.

As long as areas are named after long serving servants of the club I have no objections.

Maybe I'm being thick, but I thought the whole idea was the dropping of the SD advertising? But the SD billboards were out in full force at the game on Monday. Why are we dropping the adverts for the shop, but we are still bombarded with them in the ground? I admit to not following this story that closely but their adverts were bursting my head the other night.

Maybe I'm being thick, but I thought the whole idea was the dropping of the SD advertising? But the SD billboards were out in full force at the game on Monday. Why are we dropping the adverts for the shop, but we are still bombarded with them in the ground? I admit to not following this story that closely but their adverts were bursting my head the other night.

I would imagine that SD are still a predominant sponsor, regardless of the Rangers Retail goings on. There logo is also very visible on the background when doing pre/post match interviews.

Seems to me that in the ground there are contractual obligations to advertise Sports Direct - onerous and probably virtually for free but seemingly binding.

However, I think the Megastore one was more of a collaboration thing between the shareholding companies which we've kicked out and therefore have no obligations.