PUMA selling new strip for £60

Sons of Struth

5 mins ·

The majority of those boycotting merchandise would rather be buying kit and I believe that once a suitable deal is in place we will see record sales of jerseys etc.

The boards last statement about the kit deal clearly stated they would announce to fans when anything changes. They've not made any comment since.

Every time there a bit of news or a picture of new kit online lots of bears start asking "can we buy kit?"

To reiterate what the board are saying, they will make an announcement if anything changes.

Just to remind those who are boycotting, we are boycotting because the club are getting nearly nothing from £60 kit sales therefore I find it very odd that some endorse buying counterfeit tops from the Far East. The club receive nothing from those sales and just gives the wearer the appearance of going against the boycott.

As soon as the club reach a suitable compromise they will inform fans. If there's no news then there's nothing new.

I do hope the club reach a compromise or indeed, my preferred choice, a new deal soon.

I can never give any more money to a man who attempted to gain our stadium as security for a loan we did not need and who secured the naming rights to our stadium for £1.

I seldom bought tops in my adult life but I did normally purchase training kit items when a new range was launched. I look forward to doing so again however I will still be unable to if a restructured Sports Direct deal was negotiated. I will carry on supporting the club financially in other ways.

http://uk.puma.com/uk/en/pd/rangers-home-men%E2%80%99s-replica-jersey/749950.html?dwvar_749950_color=puma%20royal#q=rangers&start=4

A real shame to see our retail partner ripping off our fans to the tune of £60 a strip.

I've only just seen this but there's a 'this item is currently not available' message at that link, which I'm guessing wasn't there earlier.

I've only just seen this but there's a 'this item is currently not available' message at that link, which I'm guessing wasn't there earlier.

Out of stock or pulled? Interesting...

I have just emailed Puma asking what there thoughts are on the current SD deal with Rangers FC.

I did also Ian. The more the merrier I say. If anything it brings it to their attention.

I did also Ian. The more the merrier I say. If anything it brings it to their attention.

Agreed mate, it might not get anything done,like the BBC cabal,better to try and fail..............