Rangers invite suggestions for the renaming of Auchenhowie

I personally don't like the use of the word "Academy" because it implies that it is for the youth only - when it is for both seniors and youth.

buster, I see why you would wish it to remain Auchenhowie, but I do like the idea of it having a Rangers related name.

I'd investigate as to how much potential sponsers would be willing to pay to have their name associated with it.

The XX Rangers Training Centre

I dont like the idea of naming it after a club figure, like Cooper (who hated training!) or even Struth as he already has the main stand named after him. I dont want us to make the same mistake (IMO) we made with the Jardine Stand. I am ok with it being sponsor led, but I really dont see the problem with calling it Auchenhowie - I have used that name for it since it opened and everyone knows where I am talking about so dont see the need to come up with something different unless a Company wants to pay for the privilege.

Most training grounds are named after the area they are in, that works for me.

I will be glad when they take down that scumbags name from our wall no matter what we replace it with.