Season Tickets Hit 42,000

Can anyone answer a question about season ticket for me. I have purchased mine for BF 5 and the price was £330 but when I get to checkout it says £410

Did you request the games against the BHEASTS?

I was unaware they are selling old firm games as a seperate package from the season ticket. When I last bought one all home league matches were included. Are they doing that too?

There is ONE seat left in each of these areas...GR3 GR5 Bar72 GE3 and CF1, a scattered few in SW5 and the Main Stand (rear).

Quite a lot still available in the club deck mostly rear as you move from centre.

BF5 have plenty up for grabs as have BR1-BR5.

GN60.png

There is ONE seat left in each of these areas...GR3 GR5 Bar72 GE3 and CF1, a scattered few in SW5 and the Main Stand (rear).

Quite a lot still available in the club deck mostly rear as you move from centre.

BF5 have plenty up for grabs as have BR1-BR5.

GN60.png

Where do you get that info of exact seat number availability? Any time I have looked recently I only get given the option of restricted view in the Main Stand Rear