Season Tickets Hit 42,000

Any idea why the club feel they need more STs BEARGER? We have to give the Mhanks 7k when they come and trash the place twice a year. IIRC our cap is 51k so 1k here or their for supp clubs etc would be fine. We really don't need more than 42.5k tbh?.

Any idea why the club feel they need more STs BEARGER? We have to give the Mhanks 7k when they come and trash the place twice a year. IIRC our cap is 51k so 1k here or their for supp clubs etc would be fine. We really don't need more than 42.5k tbh?.

Can only assume that the club see it as guaranteed money. John Giligan at last years RST said that they would sell as many as was possible in answer to them getting the whole Broomie. Dave King has now changed that position in his answers to fans a few weeks back. Looks like they are just going for the maximum number of ST's as possible.

Whilst I'm delighted at the money we're raking in, I'm a bit pissed off that it'll be near impossible for to get an effing ticket on my occasional trips north! Only up a two or three times a season: Accies ticket secured for the 6th but my usual Christmas match looks unlikely.

[edit. I do realise that this is my problem and that the club doesn't owe me a great seat whenever I fancy showing up.]

Edited by Oleg_Mcnoleg

TBPH Oleg, that's what I have been alluding too. It's ok for all of us who have season tickets and that's fine, however I don't think it's too much to ask to leave 1-2k tickets aside for public sale each home game.

We all know they will be sold and the club would actually make more money off them selling them individually than the ST. I do sympathise with you, I really don't see why we need more than 42k STs??. The remaining tickets would be sold and it also gives supporters who for one reason or another, don't have an ST, the chance to attend games when they are able to.

Other than next week and the Celtic games, you won't have any problem getting a ticket - either from the club or at the stadium on match-day.

Edited by Frankie

Can only assume that the club see it as guaranteed money. John Giligan at last years RST said that they would sell as many as was possible in answer to them getting the whole Broomie. Dave King has now changed that position in his answers to fans a few weeks back. Looks like they are just going for the maximum number of ST's as possible.

Cashflow - money up front is better for the club than a drip feed from individual games.

Plus, it means that they're guaranteed to sell the tickets for end of season games which might end up being meaningless.