Rangers fans' group in crisis as three chiefs quit in row over management

Chris I'm not going to debate these things any more , RF has been destroyed by a club led scheme that is nothing more than a cash cow , my only regret is that I sunk my hard earned cash into a life membership and encouraged others including this forum to do like wise , but no more , I sincerely wish you well in your endeavours but doubt it will ever match what RF could have become , but then you are well aware of that .

Edited by rbr

I've sent 4 emails never had 1 replied to , on RM there have been guys posted correspondence which shows your points wrong Chris , the recent thread on the meeting with RSC,s again shows how we were lied to , this whole mess is shameful yet you continually brass neck it , the vocal minority won't go away because no one will answer their points or issues , but you know that don't you .

And as for these regular emails , as I lifetime member I've yet to receive a single one .

Who did you send the emails to? RF? RST? RF and RST don't run Club 1872. You didn't send them to Club 1872 if you haven't had a response. It has it's own website, contact forms, email addresses and admin. All of which has been communicated to members via email and on social media and forums.

I'll keep my own counsel on that thread on RF for the moment but you maybe shouldn't believe everything you read on the internet.

Can you explain how the RSCs were lied to? That is pretty serious accusation given that a club director was present at the meeting so please be specific.

Have you registered on the Club 1872 site? That is what everyone was asked to do and people continue to do on a daily basis. If you haven't received emails then it's because you haven't yet registered.

There is no question that better IT systems were required to communicate with members and that is why we've moved everything to a new website that is fit for purpose.

It's instructive that the vast majority of complaints people have are actually with one or other of the RST and RF. Thousands of fans are having a great experience dealing with Club 1872 and we've received a lot more compliments that negative comments. Interesting that all the negative comments have come via social media and all the positive ones from people prepared to send communication in their own names.

Who did you send the emails to? RF? RST? RF and RST don't run Club 1872. You didn't send them to Club 1872 if you haven't had a response. It has it's own website, contact forms, email addresses and admin. All of which has been communicated to members via email and on social media and forums.

I'll keep my own counsel on that thread on RF for the moment but you maybe shouldn't believe everything you read on the internet.

Can you explain how the RSCs were lied to? That is pretty serious accusation given that a club director was present at the meeting so please be specific.

Have you registered on the Club 1872 site? That is what everyone was asked to do and people continue to do on a daily basis. If you haven't received emails then it's because you haven't yet registered.

There is no question that better IT systems were required to communicate with members and that is why we've moved everything to a new website that is fit for purpose.

It's instructive that the vast majority of complaints people have are actually with one or other of the RST and RF. Thousands of fans are having a great experience dealing with Club 1872 and we've received a lot more compliments that negative comments. Interesting that all the negative comments have come via social media and all the positive ones from people prepared to send communication in their own names.[/quote

Ok last time because you responded before I deleted my post , yes I am registered on club1872 , had no correspondence even though I've emailed them , on the RST point I never said they were lied to I said WE the RF members were lied to , at that meeting Martin Stenhouse ( if that's the correct guy and the minutes are correct ) stated that club1872 was a club idea , we were told time after time that this was never the case , so what is it , who's lying .

Every time a decent point is raised or a concern raised its always brushed aside and people belittled because other people know better , yet time after time these points are proved factually correct , Richard Gough has never been to a meeting yet because he was pushed by the club the fans voted for him , we are being treated like mugs , there is nothing impartial about club1872 and you know that yet you continually defend it , I am having nothing more to do with it , so please don't bother responding to this .

Since your not on RM Chris, can you tell me who was the person responsible for Club1872 reply today on Sunday Mail story?

It said the quote was from RF. The resignations have nothing to do with Club 1872.

It said the quote was from RF. The resignations have nothing to do with Club 1872.

But we keep getting told they are all one and the same now , you can't have it both ways

That is simply not true. Nobody has been ignored via email. Over 1000 emails have been answered and all are answered promptly. Nobody has been blocked on Twitter. Some were already blocked and many of those have been unblocked despite their behaviour continuing to be abusive. Nobody has gone to ground - they are just busy doing important things rather than dealing with a small group of people on Twitter who are absolutely determined to spread complete nonsense.

It's unfortunate that a vocal group of people - who number no more than about 20-30 but appear to spend an awful lot of time trying to damage Club 1872 - are upset that the merger went ahead but that doesn't mean they are right. If you want to ask some serious questions then send an email and ask. Posting this type of rubbish on a forum makes it look like you are more interested in slinging mud.

Club 1872 has over 10,000 members, 6% of Rangers with the ability to purchase significantly more, significant funds coming in each month and a dedicated group of people working to improve every aspect of previous organisations. That won't happen over night but it is happening and all of that is being communicated to members on a regular basis via social media and email.

Hi Chris,

You are probably aware that I have been communicating with a fellow WP member over email in regards to the email response and Twitter blocking that ensued.

I have spoken in length to her, along with an RM moderator and said WP member has stated that an email policy document is being created to ensure this does not happen again. It is clear that said WP member know's who responded to me, and was responsible for being blocked on Twitter. I commented on RM that day about a post on the C1872 twitter page - I had only ever tweeted the old RST twitter handle once, back in 2015 asking whether RF/RST could ever join forces.

My initial email was ignored, and then my chaser (after Greg Marshall said to resend) was answered very promptly. At around 3.30pm that day I was blocked by the C1872 handle. On the 22nd June, I woke up to an email sent at 3:54am - still no response to my email on who has access to your mailbox at this time - and I was then unblocked from this.

You'll have seen the questions. There was nothing provocative, or untoward. I wasn't rude, and had a genuine interest as Greg couldn't answer everything I was asking him.

It won't happen, but the person/s should bite the bullet, admit they've been a bit daft and apologise for it. In the grand scheme of things, it's not that big a deal. But when I am being told, and I quote "Naming and shaming a person would be in anyone's interests" it makes me question why C1872 would want to keep someone who does this sort of thing.

C1872 has phenomenal potential, but stuff like this puts people off and causes fractions.

I have offered my email address out to all on the WP via the person I have been communicating with so that said person can apologise to me. I won't spill who it is - but I would draw a line under it if the person did the right thing.

I hope you agree.

Thanks,

BlueGates

Hi Chris,

You are probably aware that I have been communicating with a fellow WP member over email in regards to the email response and Twitter blocking that ensued.

I have spoken in length to her, along with an RM moderator and said WP member has stated that an email policy document is being created to ensure this does not happen again. It is clear that said WP member know's who responded to me, and was responsible for being blocked on Twitter. I commented on RM that day about a post on the C1872 twitter page - I had only ever tweeted the old RST twitter handle once, back in 2015 asking whether RF/RST could ever join forces.

My initial email was ignored, and then my chaser (after Greg Marshall said to resend) was answered very promptly. At around 3.30pm that day I was blocked by the C1872 handle. On the 22nd June, I woke up to an email sent at 3:54am - still no response to my email on who has access to your mailbox at this time - and I was then unblocked from this.

You'll have seen the questions. There was nothing provocative, or untoward. I wasn't rude, and had a genuine interest as Greg couldn't answer everything I was asking him.

It won't happen, but the person/s should bite the bullet, admit they've been a bit daft and apologise for it. In the grand scheme of things, it's not that big a deal. But when I am being told, and I quote "Naming and shaming a person would be in anyone's interests" it makes me question why C1872 would want to keep someone who does this sort of thing.

C1872 has phenomenal potential, but stuff like this puts people off and causes fractions.

I have offered my email address out to all on the WP via the person I have been communicating with so that said person can apologise to me. I won't spill who it is - but I would draw a line under it if the person did the right thing.

I hope you agree.

Thanks,

BlueGates

Embarrassing for someone .........