Rangers fans' group in crisis as three chiefs quit in row over management

I've nothing to hide but will abide by the board rules if I am breaching them

BG. I don't know you and have only learned of this debate within the last hour or so. Forgive me if I appear a bit dense here but from your screenshot above am I wrong in saying that you have not invested a penny in any of the schemes but decided to send a shitload of questions a Philadelphia lawyer would be proud of before deciding whether to get involved.

If I am wrong I apologise mate.

BG. I don't know you and have only learned of this debate within the last hour or so. Forgive me if I appear a bit dense here but from your screenshot above am I wrong in saying that you have not invested a penny in any of the schemes but decided to send a shitload of questions a Philadelphia lawyer would be proud of before deciding whether to get involved.

Hi Boabie.

You are correct in what you are saying. I haven't paid in to a fan scheme.

The questions I collated were questions that had been asked over a period of time to Greg Marshall over a few threads on RM the preceding month or so.

I respect Greg highly for his attempts at fielding so many questions and how he handled the slanderous blog about him as well.

Boabie, do you think that BlueGates should not have asked the questions shown on his screen shot before investing? Do you think that before he parts with his hard-earned disposible income that he should not have clarification of the scheme in question?

I think that he is doing a service for lots of other fans who are seeking answers.

I really do believe that the amalgamation of RF & RST has caused a problem for a lot of fans.

Yeah, I know Bearger and Plgsarmy that that aspersion will cause you to bristle !!

I'll come to the point BlueGates, I simply don't believe that you have no agenda.

I'm not a cheerleader for anyone and do recognise that there are issues that C1872 need to sort out but let's be reasonable and give them some time to do that instead of apparently pursuing scandal for the sake of it.

Since you believe BlueGates has an agenda you will undoubtedly be accepting bluepeter's (RM admin)offered bet with regard to the authenticity of the emails involved as he has dealt with this another flustercuck, on BlueGates behalf,somehow I doubt it greatly.

Hi Boabie.

You are correct in what you are saying. I haven't paid in to a fan scheme.

The questions I collated were questions that had been asked over a period of time to Greg Marshall over a few threads on RM the preceding month or so.

I respect Greg highly for his attempts at fielding so many questions and how he handled the slanderous blog about him as well.

This whole thread is the very definition of making a mountain out of a molehill.

If I hadn't paid into any fan groups previously, there's no way I would have the time or motivation for such protracted public dialogue over a trivial slight from an organisation I had nothing to do with.

I think we know the MO and it seems to be running alongside other strands with a similar MO (eg. blog from Rangers supporter that appeared on another forum that made unsubstantiated allegations).

Bluegates within 5 posts had attempted to discredit one of those in said blog who were pointed at.... and had made unreasonable (timescale) or sarcastic demands regards minutes from a meeting.

Now C1872 have to sort things out but they don't need or deserve 'dishonest' attempts at destabilisation.

Hold on here Buster - there are some facts you should be aware of before you make accusations about attempting to discredit people.

It was suggested by someone on the Working Party that the e-mails at the heart of this storm in a teacup were faked or photoshopped - which is staggering in itself given that someone managed to reply to them. Furthermore the fact that such replies were then removed from the server is in itself concerning.

Perhaps rather than "destabilising" people are rightly concerned with behaviour which has all the hallmarks of being unedifying.

Hold on here Buster - there are some facts you should be aware of before you make accusations about attempting to discredit people.

It was suggested by someone on the Working Party that the e-mails at the heart of this storm in a teacup were faked or photoshopped - which is staggering in itself given that someone managed to reply to them. Furthermore the fact that such replies were then removed from the server is in itself concerning.

Perhaps rather than "destabilising" people are rightly concerned with behaviour which has all the hallmarks of being unedifying.

D'art can i ask, are you still standing for the Club1872 board election?

D'art can i ask, are you still standing for the Club1872 board election?

Id need to see the proposed constitution first bud - it was meant to be out at the time of the launch but nothing as yet.

Id need to see the proposed constitution first bud - it was meant to be out at the time of the launch but nothing as yet.

I hope you stand D, we need fresh blood in there and by the looks of it, someone with military experience. You'll get my vote btw.

He was e-mailed, yes, but at no time was he told that the person was known. His screenshots were taken at face value but further information received leads us the believe they were not authentic.

I suppose the obvious question is what further information you received to lead to this conclusion?