Rangers fans' group in crisis as three chiefs quit in row over management

I really haven't. ��

You'll also find RM was well behind RF ��

that's pish and you know it pal....what's really sinister is the drip drip poison backed by the people who run RM

Edited by colinstein

Christine can defend herself I'm sure but people are claiming she said she knew who "the culprit" was - I've spoken to her on a number of occasions and that's not what she said to me and said that it isn't what she said to others.

So the fact that this is part of BG's narrative leads me to question his motivations - I don't have any conclusive proof either way though

Well I don't believe you I've seen people before and been the person chasing the impossible so as to fail. I know it when I see it.

But what do I know. If I'm wrong I'm genuinely sorry and quite sure you will get over it.

We all make mistakes.

that's pish and you know it pal....what's really sinister is the drip drip poison backed by the people who run RM

I spoke to BP and have no reason to question his integrity - he doesn't think that the emails are faked as they look legitimate to him.

There are some on RM who are definetly just out to cause trouble but he's not in that category imo

Christine can defend herself I'm sure but people are claiming she said she knew who "the culprit" was - I've spoken to her on a number of occasions and that's not what she said to me and said that it isn't what she said to others.

So the fact that this is part of BG's narrative leads me to question his motivations - I don't have any conclusive proof either way though

I can only go by her email responses to me Greg.

And then her follow up failure to respond to 3 mails and 2 calls to her. But hey, they have further information. I'm sure you'll be able to find what this is and release it.

I can only go by her email responses to me Greg.

And then her follow up failure to respond to 3 mails and 2 calls to her. But hey, they have further information. I'm sure you'll be able to find what this is and release it.

Well produce the email that says she knows who it is and is covering it up as that has become a generally accepted part of your narrative on RM - which I think is grossly misrepresenting someone who is trying to help.

Could you expand on this please? I'm one of the people who run RM, what drip drip poison do I back?

I spoke to BP and have no reason to question his integrity - he doesn't think that the emails are faked as they look legitimate to him.

There are some on RM who are definetly just out to cause trouble but he's not in that category imo

Thanks Greg, appreciated.

Could you expand on this please? I'm one of the people who run RM, what drip drip poison do I back?

naw.........gersnet doesn't deserve this......I apologise to gersnet

and I know who you are thank you very much

Edited by colinstein