Rangers fans' group in crisis as three chiefs quit in row over management

Well produce the email that says she knows who it is and is covering it up as that has become a generally accepted part of your narrative on RM - which I think is grossly misrepresenting someone who is trying to help.

As you know Christine personally and she's avoiding me, can you ask her permission got me to post her emails?

naw.........gersnet doesn't deserve this......I apologise to gersnet

and I know who you are thank you very much

You're right, you shouldn't have raised this on here, especially as a hit and run where you say something then when challenged decide it's not for discussion.

Back to topic, I hope someone will come along soon to clear up the additional information which leads to the fake email conclusion. If only so I'm not duped in the same way in future.

Edited by bluepeter

quite so...I shouldn't have raised it....good site like this doesn't need this shite

I agree CS, don't get me wrong i like RM, i'm a poster over there. But i come over here for some relief and for something different, this thread i can get over there.