Rangers fans' group in crisis as three chiefs quit in row over management

I think we know the MO and it seems to be running alongside other strands with a similar MO (eg. blog from Rangers supporter that appeared on another forum that made unsubstantiated allegations).

Bluegates within 5 posts had attempted to discredit one of those in said blog who were pointed at.... and had made unreasonable (timescale) or sarcastic demands regards minutes from a meeting.

Now C1872 have to sort things out but they don't need or deserve 'dishonest' attempts at destabilisation.

What blog was that Buster, never seen anything about it , as for bluegates he posts under the same name on RM you can check his posts out he's hardly hard-core, he's pretty fair and level headed from what I've read and seen of him

What blog was that Buster, never seen anything about it , as for bluegates he posts under the same name on RM you can check his posts out he's hardly hard-core, he's pretty fair and level headed from what I've read and seen of him

The blog was posted on RM (boardroom section).

Thread is called 'interesting read'

I think we know the MO and it seems to be running alongside other strands with a similar MO (eg. blog from Rangers supporter that appeared on another forum that made unsubstantiated allegations).

Bluegates within 5 posts had attempted to discredit one of those in said blog who were pointed at.... and had made unreasonable (timescale) or sarcastic demands regards minutes from a meeting.

Now C1872 have to sort things out but they don't need or deserve 'dishonest' attempts at destabilisation.

Hi Buster,

I posted on here after a poster here made reference to me being discussed on this thread by Fury. I think it was fair that I defended myself.

If you see the timeline of events on RM, you will see I asked Greg Marshall why people were not getting replies to messages, this was 3 weeks after I had emailed. The screenshots are there for all to see - although a Mod has anonymised my details.

I have no agenda here, and I had promised that if this was sorted and C1872 had the guilty party apologise to me it would go a long way and I would join it as they would have dealt with the issue in the correct manner.

I can at least hold my head high in knowing I have acted appropriately and in a dignified manner. It is a shame others haven't.

I'll come to the point BlueGates, I simply don't believe that you have no agenda.

I'm not a cheerleader for anyone and do recognise that there are issues that C1872 need to sort out but let's be reasonable and give them some time to do that instead of apparently pursuing scandal for the sake of it.

I'll come to the point BlueGates, I simply don't believe that you have no agenda.

I'm not a cheerleader for anyone and do recognise that there are issues that C1872 need to sort out but let's be reasonable and give them some time to do that instead of apparently pursuing scandal for the sake of it.

I appreciate your honesty and opinion. After all that's all we can go on from here.

I can only reiterate I don't.

My engagement I had with Christine prior to her going silent was good and her soundbites made me believe she hoped for better and change. It was never going to be perfect from day one - and my emails to her stated I felt EVERYONE involved deserved a clean slate.

I still feel that is the case - but, their handling of my emails has muddied that.

As stated an apology from the person to me will see me sign up for C1872. I don't think I can be anymore fair than that.

I appreciate your honesty and opinion. After all that's all we can go on from here.

I can only reiterate I don't.

My engagement I had with Christine prior to her going silent was good and her soundbites made me believe she hoped for better and change. It was never going to be perfect from day one - and my emails to her stated I felt EVERYONE involved deserved a clean slate.

I still feel that is the case - but, their handling of my emails has muddied that.

As stated an apology from the person to me will see me sign up for C1872. I don't think I can be anymore fair than that.

Well over 1000 emails have been answered and queries dealt with. But there is a difficulty with yours.

Well over 1000 emails have been answered and queries dealt with. But there is a difficulty with yours.

Personal I think it may have been down to my opening statement regarding transparency... which is quite ironic

21j7gwm.png

Not sure whether - since we are down on a rather personal & private level - the board is the right place to debate this.

I've nothing to hide but will abide by the board rules if I am breaching them ?