Rangers fans' group in crisis as three chiefs quit in row over management

Richard Gough getting mentioned now....HA! Not surprised.

Don't really know what's funny about a guy , Rangers legend or not , actively promoted by the club via the press , who when elected onto a board overseeing hundreds of thousands of pounds of supporters money , never attended a single meeting .

This isn't a bowling club committee mate , this is serious and has serious consequences if due diligence isn't followed , the fact you think it's funny goes to show the ignorance of the support of decisions such as these

Fuck me!,I think this is turning into a Bond movie!,I'm nothing but a simple Rangers fan wanting the best for our great club,I am a life member of Club 1872 as when I was boycotting my ST I used the money to buy into Rangers first,believing my money would be better used on this rather than give my ST money to the ****S that were demolishing our club.

I don't regret it one bit,but I am astounded at the shit going on within this amalgamation of Rangers fans groups,there are people who are more interested in their own ego than they are in Rangers FC,I hope this can all be sorted out and drive forward,we have enough enemies outwith Rangers!

Fuck me!,I think this is turning into a Bond movie!,I'm nothing but a simple Rangers fan wanting the best for our great club,I am a life member of Club 1872 as when I was boycotting my ST I used the money to buy into Rangers first,believing my money would be better used on this rather than give my ST money to the ****S that were demolishing our club.

I don't regret it one bit,but I am astounded at the shit going on within this amalgamation of Rangers fans groups,there are people who are more interested in their own ego than they are in Rangers FC,I hope this can all be sorted out and drive forward,we have enough enemies outwith Rangers!

Ian we were told when this all started that it was nothing to do with the club , it was a fan led initiative , now after months , at a meeting of RSC,s we are told that after all it was a club decision , when we argued about impartiality we were told we were being stupid and we're all wrong , well guess what , RF has been killed for what , we were lied to them and are still being lied to . It's a disgrace , RF could have been the start of something fantastic

Ian we were told when this all started that it was nothing to do with the club , it was a fan led initiative , now after months , at a meeting of RSC,s we are told that after all it was a club decision , when we argued about impartiality we were told we were being stupid and we're all wrong , well guess what , RF has been killed for what , we were lied to them and are still being lied to . It's a disgrace , RF could have been the start of something fantastic

With respect I don't give a flying fuck anymore about the fans groups!,I also feel let down by the Rangers board not listening to the fans regarding ticket allocation for away fans at Ibrox!,I renewed my ST and I will attend as many games as I can and hope MW gets his players winning on the park and win silverware,that is all I actually care about!

Edit: I'm not sure if I will renew my ST next season.

Edited by ian1964

Don't really know what's funny about a guy , Rangers legend or not , actively promoted by the club via the press , who when elected onto a board overseeing hundreds of thousands of pounds of supporters money , never attended a single meeting .

This isn't a bowling club committee mate , this is serious and has serious consequences if due diligence isn't followed , the fact you think it's funny goes to show the ignorance of the support of decisions such as these

I know mate it's not a bowling club, but I warned about Richard Gough way back...I have a personal grievance about the man and his attitude towards the fan in the street...won't go into it again.

Btw...my HA! in my previous post wasn't me laughing at anyone but simply agreeing with what I saw coming.

I'm with you mate, keep it up.

I've cancelled my DD for now. I'm sorry, but I don't send monthly money to a company who doesn't seem to have a proper structure in place. Maybe once all the in fighting and pissing competitions are done I'll rejoin, but honestly I've had enough with everything the club has been through, to sit through this nonsense too.

Hi Chris,

You are probably aware that I have been communicating with a fellow WP member over email in regards to the email response and Twitter blocking that ensued.

I have spoken in length to her, along with an RM moderator and said WP member has stated that an email policy document is being created to ensure this does not happen again. It is clear that said WP member know's who responded to me, and was responsible for being blocked on Twitter. I commented on RM that day about a post on the C1872 twitter page - I had only ever tweeted the old RST twitter handle once, back in 2015 asking whether RF/RST could ever join forces.

My initial email was ignored, and then my chaser (after Greg Marshall said to resend) was answered very promptly. At around 3.30pm that day I was blocked by the C1872 handle. On the 22nd June, I woke up to an email sent at 3:54am - still no response to my email on who has access to your mailbox at this time - and I was then unblocked from this.

You'll have seen the questions. There was nothing provocative, or untoward. I wasn't rude, and had a genuine interest as Greg couldn't answer everything I was asking him.

It won't happen, but the person/s should bite the bullet, admit they've been a bit daft and apologise for it. In the grand scheme of things, it's not that big a deal. But when I am being told, and I quote "Naming and shaming a person would be in anyone's interests" it makes me question why C1872 would want to keep someone who does this sort of thing.

C1872 has phenomenal potential, but stuff like this puts people off and causes fractions.

I have offered my email address out to all on the WP via the person I have been communicating with so that said person can apologise to me. I won't spill who it is - but I would draw a line under it if the person did the right thing.

I hope you agree.

Thanks,

BlueGates

Welcome BlueGates.

Sounds like a very sensible way forward.