Rangers fans' group in crisis as three chiefs quit in row over management

Your post is more suited to other sites where there is a history in sustained efforts to discredit individuals.[/quote

If that post by CH is correct he's discredited himself don't you think , arrogant prick

If that post by CH is correct he's discredited himself don't you think , arrogant prick

There may well be teething problems regards fans groups and they will have to deal with issues raised.

However what I am seeing beyond that is a familar pattern and it does those who take part in it no credit whatsoever.

There may well be teething problems regards fans groups and they will have to deal with issues raised.

However what I am seeing beyond that is a familar pattern and it does those who take part in it no credit whatsoever.

So just so I'm clear , your quite happy with what Craig Houston , a club1872 unelected spokesman has posted and the inference behind it

So just so I'm clear , your quite happy with what Craig Houston , a club1872 unelected spokesman has posted and the inference behind it

CH was a brave man who put his head above the parapet and did a great deal of good in the interests of Rangers during challenging times and in a sometimes dangerous enviroment.

Despite this, there were those who saw him and others beside him as a negative force who were doing our club damage and only thinking about self-interest. Most of those people have never changed their views and not only take every opportunity to throw abuse and slander his way but some seem to co-ordinate campaigns to discredit him (also applies to other selected individuals).

Two or three days ago I saw an anonymous blog spring up from no-where and make serious unsubstantiated allegations against some of these individuals. The timing is no accident. This is a co-ordinated campaign and at the root of it is an unhealthy ongoing hatred.

Yes, there will be teething problems with the new fans group and there may well be issues that need resolved but there is also something very unpleasent that is riding the wave.

This will be the same guy who whilst encouraging a boycott attended the same games he was telling others to boycott,

Sorry just been sent a copy of the resignation letters from the three RF directors , will be back later

Edited by rbr

Your post is more suited to other sites where there is a history in sustained efforts to discredit individuals.

I have no doubts about what CH has done in the past.

But considering the past few days and the continual cry for 'unity' - that was not an attempt to unite.

Anyway, if you don't like a person's opinion then that's your problem ?

I have no doubts about what CH has done in the past.

But considering the past few days and the continual cry for 'unity' - that was not an attempt to unite.

Anyway, if you don't like a person's opinion then that's your problem

I didn't say anything about an opinion.

I pointed towards the obvious co-ordinated campaign against certain individuals that is riding on the coat-tails of the complaints directed towards fans groups.