Watch Battery v Rangers Live

RangersTV have been with the squad throughout the week and will be again tonight to bring you all of the action exclusively live wherever you are in the world.

The fixture will be available to all RangersTV subscribers, meaning you can watch simply by signing up from as little as £5 per month.

With that subscription you’ll also get access to all of the fantastic content from South Carolina with over 20 exclusives delivered already from the US.

A RangersTV subscription also gets you access to a massive archive of match footage and interviews from the 1960s to the present day, as well as every single competitive match from the coming season, in full, on-demand.

So, why not sign up, give it a try and enjoy exclusive access to tonight’s friendly with Charleston Battery? Kick off is at 7pm local time, which is midnight in the UK.

Find out more about the various subscription packages, and sign up, here.

http://rangers.co.uk/news/rangers-tv/watch-battery-v-rangers-live/

Pay per View

You can also buy Pay per View where you can purchase individual programmes, and if you live overseas or are travelling overseas, the live games.

These will be priced individually. Lives matches are usually $9.50, As-live $7.50.

http://www.rangerstv.tv/pricing.php

It doesn't look to be available as a pay per view mate :|

... by signing up from as little as £5 per month

RangersTV.tv Unlimited

Our overseas fans can enjoy the unlimited service, including every Rangers game live* and all of the features and services of RangersTV.tv Plus.

RangersTV Unlimited

RangersTV Plus allows you access to watch all Rangers TV programmes as often as you like, just like having your own personal Rangers video library which includes on demand matches, player features lots of one off archive programmes from the past. This service includes the Rangers Live match service.

Subscribe Monthly ($28.50)

Subscribe Annually ($299)

I know quite a few people who can afford that, but I know much more who can't. And those who can were up to recently not exactly overwhelmed by the quality of some streams/games. All will be better, of that there is no doubt, but the difference between £5 and $28.50 a month is rather stark. Quite a few overseas people would be happy with watching only the games and do not require all the rest of the quality stuff out there. Half the overseas prices and open up another option for overseas people ... would be a suggestion.

EDIT: We could merge all the US tour stuff in one thread, methinks?!

Edited by der Berliner

I know quite a few people who can afford that, but I know much more who can't. And those who can were up to recently not exactly overwhelmed by the quality of some streams/games. All will be better, of that there is no doubt, but the difference between £5 and $28.50 a month is rather stark. Quite a few overseas people would be happy with watching only the games and do not require all the rest of the quality stuff out there. Half the overseas prices and open up another option for overseas people ... would be a suggestion.

You are always trying to tell me how to post and where!.

The info above is only posted as an option!,the only one I see just now,either sign up or don't,simples!

You are always trying to tell me how to post and where!.

The info above is only posted as an option!,the only one I see just now,either sign up or don't,simples!

Nope, I'm just no friend of one topic - e.g. "US friendly / pre-season" - being spread over the board with essentially just one article and hardly a reply in each. Nothing to do with your post-rhythm and just suggestions, in each case.

Nope, I'm just no friend of one topic - e.g. "US friendly / pre-season" - being spread over the board with essentially just one article and hardly a reply in each. Nothing to do with your post-rhythm and just suggestions, in each case.

I disagree - sometimes important information can get lost in one topic.

The difference is stark because you get two different types of coverage. Sign up for a fiver month and that gives you non-love RFC articles. The $28.50 (or $299 annually) gives you LIVE coverage of games. You also, as was in the OP, can watch games on an individual basis and they will cost you $10 - over the course of a season, should you wish to watch all league and the vast majority of cup games live, then the annual fee is value for money.

Half the overseas price why ? What is your reasoning behind it ?

What would this other suggestion be ?

I have been getting the online ST since they introduced it about 5 or 6 years ago now I think (may be slightly less) and other than the stream not always working (which is not always the fault of RFC) I really cannot fault either the quality of stream nor what I am getting for my money.

Personally, and I appreciate I am in the "I can afford it" camp, I think that US$300 (about GBP 210 after Brexit) I think that is a) decent value for money which allows me to watch all the Rangers games live (not including the fact that I get full access to all interviews, articles, and the whole RTV experience) and b) it also allows me to contribute financially to the Club without being able to attend Ibrox. Win-win in my opinion.

Whilst it is only a suggestion, and all suggestions appreciated... If admin or the mods deem that a topic should be amalgamated then they will do so. In this instance it is firmly my belief that this topic i.e. watching the US tour game live is different from the other tour stuff because it is informing fellow fans of the possibility of watching the game live. There is every chance it would get lost in a deeper, longer US tour thread.

Half the overseas price why ? What is your reasoning behind it ?

WHen "RTV" hit the internet, they had a live "radio" commentary option. You essentially listened to the TV commentators back then doing the commentary, later on it was Tom Miller and Co.. You could watch highlights et al later. For many that was enough, not least since it was not common to watch Rangers games live through the web. They continued that service for quite a while, Helicopter Sunday was in there too. £34 per season. Then they stopped this entirely and the "only" LIVE oversea's option became US $300. Can't tell what the "all inclusive" package did cost back then, if it was available. Sure, the jump in quality, radio to TV, is nice, and things have evolved. But one still would like more options than the "all inclusive TV" and nothing else package. That, BTW, is no demand, just a reason I heard from many an oversea's Bear over here why they don't subscribe or haven't subscribed.

Whilst it is only a suggestion, and all suggestions appreciated... If admin or the mods deem that a topic should be amalgamated then they will do so. In this instance it is firmly my belief that this topic i.e. watching the US tour game live is different from the other tour stuff because it is informing fellow fans of the possibility of watching the game live. There is every chance it would get lost in a deeper, longer US tour thread.

Fair enough, but it is similar like saying if some copies the line-up of any given SPFL game in the relevant thread, it might "get lost". We've got e.g. 4 or 5 US trip threads with half a handful posts, or like in this case:

... and nothing more. No disrespect whatsoever to ian here, but that is what NewsNow and the Rangers HP is for. When I'm outside the house, I occasionally look at my smartphone and check what is new. Generally, I only check Gersnet or the German Board. For I know I'll only find genuine info. I don't want to click on a thread, wait till it appears and then have a link and nothing else. And if you find the board full of threads on the same topic (US tour) and not much bar links ... well. Obviously, the club's HP needs and shall have their hits, but I guess at least some folk will agree that we can advance it all a little more? Not for the better of my tastes, but quicker access to the (same) news.

Edited by der Berliner