The Founders Trail and Ibrox Stadium Tour Sunday 10th July.

The Founders Trail and Ibrox Stadium Tour Sunday 10th July.

Would all who are booked on tomorrow's Tour please note that there will be a Founders Trail welcome desk available within Bar 72 East at Ibrox Stadium from 11.15am prior to our 12pm departure from outside of the Ibrox Megastore

Access to Bar 72 is via the main entrance to Argyle House .Gordon will be in the area to give directions .

This will give us an opportunity to greet you and check you from our loading chart and to distribute our travel packs.

Parking is available throughout the day around Ibrox Stadium.

If you have any questions before the tour please don't hesitate in contacting us on 0790 2855536.

2nqb1mw.jpg

Coming tomorrow see in e-mail I got confirming booking suitable attire needed any suggestion please,thanks:crest

Top hat and tails never a goes wrong.

Casual, you are walking a wee bit in Craigton Cemetery and at Partick.

Have done the tour today what I can say definitely is this" GET IT ON YOUR BUCKET LIST" it was a "TOTALLY MAGNIFICENT" day.

The guys running it have done so much research and put so much into it they cannot have much down time thanks.

I know that my son and I will be spreading the word on this so many thanks.

As I said tour is really good but just watch out for the smart arse(s) who decide that they will change seats after the first stop.

As I had booked the trip with a view to having a day out with my son it was most annoying that we had to shift seats and sit separately due to a right prick or pricks as I don't know if it was one or two who decided to take our seats at Fleshers Haugh if you are on this forum F***K YOU.

Only down side.

As I said tour is really good but just watch out for the smart arse(s) who decide that they will change seats after the first stop.

As I had booked the trip with a view to having a day out with my son it was most annoying that we had to shift seats and sit separately due to a right prick or pricks as I don't know if it was one or two who decided to take our seats at Fleshers Haugh if you are on this forum F***K YOU.

Only down side.

Could be something the Founders Trail look at.

Have done the tour today what I can say definitely is this" GET IT ON YOUR BUCKET LIST" it was a "TOTALLY MAGNIFICENT" day.

The guys running it have done so much research and put so much into it they cannot have much down time thanks.

I know that my son and I will be spreading the word on this so many thanks.

Thanks for your kind words.

It was a pleasure to meet you and share our day with you.

Only down side.

I've done the tour twice and never had any issues that you have described, It must have been the actual people on the tour.

I'm going next week to Rosneath with the tour so I will make sure I leave the towels on the seats:D

Have a good time we had actually left our bottles of water on our seats surprised that were not claimed as theirs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Tour organisers not to blame they were great.

Hope to book Rosneath trip next time as it sounds great day out,enjoy yourself.