Ipswich want Boab Malcolm

All the best to Boab, i was a fan of him, always thought he did well when in midfield.

As for Rae, yes he's been unlucky with injury but i didnt think he was ever good enough for Rangers.

And Boab is??? ;)

I actually thought G.Rae would have been a good squad player to keep

Boab is a terrific passer of the ball, and his reading of the game has improved vastly, but he isn't quite Rangers class. Good luck to him though.

As for Rae, he put in a terrific shift for the last few games last season, and it's a shame it just hasn't worked out for him overall. Again, good luck to him.

Fanfan can get tae...

good riddance. slow and had to rely on fergie to help him when game got to fast. No wonder fergies knackered haing to cover him.Only till rae or hemdani helped him was fergie a better player. Couldnt tackle and his pings were just clearances.Ohh and he couldnt turn.

And Boab is??? ;)

I actually thought G.Rae would have been a good squad player to keep

Boab stood out as one our best players a couple of times last season when Ferguson was out. Inverness away was 1 noted performance.

Good luck to Malcolm, he was one of our best players last season until being mysteriously dropped. He's also done well to stick it out at Ibrox considering the stick he got from some sections of the support.

Good luck to Malcolm, he was one of our best players last season until being mysteriously dropped. He's also done well to stick it out at Ibrox considering the stick he got from some sections of the support.

he was mysteriously dropped because hes pish

he was mysteriously dropped because hes pish

Lol :)

Did you actually see our midfield last season? Before Boab got a run in the team, we couldn't even take a decent corner kick, let alone a free kick. The central midfield was totally anonymous, but he came in, was told to do a simple job and he did it very well.

I was never his biggest fan, but he was one of our best players, week in, week out, for the part of the season where he started every game. Certainly put a lot of our other supposedly better players to shame.

look at the results when he was told to do a certain job. One game in particular, even b4 the bad run, i remember, even tho we won we were beating celtic and cruising we bring on Bob and the game changed they started to gain momentuem and started they started winning the midfield luckily not long was left and we won

Boab's distribution was practically European class. Before he emerged, our freekicks were hopeless, but then he started taking them and suddenly it was like receiving free kicks from Beckham. They were that accurate.

His passing and vision is honestly very, very good.