[FT] Motherwell 0 - 2 Rangers (Tavernier 48; Waghorn 90)

there isn't enough pace at the centre of the defence, and we don't have anyone who can fill it in our squad. We need another defender

We need a marvin andrews-type defender who will defend set pieces.

Anyone got a link to any of the highlights of the goals? As I was right up the back, where we were sat we saw Tav and waggy strike the ball, havnt actually seen it hit the back of the net yet.

Ha I have been there mate. I am not the tallest in the world and I have been in that situation a couple of times at Fir Park especially

Pretty happy with that overall for the first game. Lots of positives and the usual slackness at the back. Be interesting to see what the changes bring for the next game and where we start against Hamilton. I think I'd put money on it now that it wont be Danny Wilson and Kiernan at the back... I certainly hope not.

I think Windasss could be an excellent acquisition for us.

Time will tell........

It's early days, but Windass looked quality to me, as did Kranjcar, although Niko didn't look at 100% level fitness yet.

As for the defenders, dear doctor. We have defenders, but WTF are they doing?

Aye, I was three from the back and everyone was stood up for the game, getting old, my feet were killing me lol.

Makes a change from my normal worms eye view that I seem to get a lot when I've been to away games in the past.

We were treated like cattle today, stewarding staff are a disgrace, honestly still havnt properly seen the barriers down the front, didn't look, it's a long walk up to the top of that stand.

Edited by cooponthewing

Anyone got a link to any of the highlights of the goals? As I was right up the back, where we were sat we saw Tav and waggy strike the ball, havnt actually seen it hit the back of the net yet.

[tweet]754344971944112128[/tweet]

[tweet]754334789491003392[/tweet]

Thanks to Frankie's tutorial on tweet tags.

Edited by Little General